Hello from West (Almost Heaven) Virginia!

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Las Cruces isn't as bad as some. I couldn't do ABQ or Santa Fe.
Every time I am in Las Cruces, something happens. Car locks and won't unlock, credit card won't work when we are trying to make a quick gas stop. I wouldn't want to live in Albuquerque. Santa Fe is expensive, but interesting. The one place I would NOT want to live: Gallup! The place is full of drugs and druggies!

When I lived in Colorado, I greatly disliked John Denver, as far as I was concerned, he was pimping Colorado, Californians came there and brought their horrible politics with them. Once Colorado was a good pro-gun state, I don't think it's that way any more and that's sad.

When I lived in Colorado, I greatly disliked John Denver, as far as I was concerned, he was pimping Colorado, Californians came there and brought their horrible politics with them. Once Colorado was a good pro-gun state, I don't think it's that way any more and that's sad.
I visited Denver in late 1976 and stopped at a mall. While people watching the thought hit me "So this is what happened to all of the hippies."

Sea Story Time

Many decades later The Princess and my friends learned that I had never attended a Grateful Dead concert and insisted I should attend one. In the traffic jam headed to the concert site I learned what happened to all of the VW microbuses. During the concert I witnessed adults skipping. After the concert I found out what happened to the hippies.

But face facts it is the hippies of the 60s that are running the house of representatives now. Close your eyes and imagine Nancy with flowers in her hair. Nah, on second thought maybe you shouldn't.

Ben

I visited Denver in late 1976 and stopped at a mall. While people watching the thought hit me "So this is what happened to all of the hippies."

Sea Story Time

Many decades later The Princess and my friends learned that I had never attended a Grateful Dead concert and insisted I should attend one. In the traffic jam headed to the concert site I learned what happened to all of the VW microbuses. During the concert I witnessed adults skipping. After the concert I found out what happened to the hippies.

But face facts it is the hippies of the 60s that are running the house of representatives now. Close your eyes and imagine Nancy with flowers in her hair. Nah, on second thought maybe you shouldn't.

Ben

[/Q
Edite I :ghostly::peace:got carried away

Latest posts

Back