Hello from Wyoming

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ghostwriter1023

New Friend
Neighbor
I am a nurse out in Wyoming- grew up hunting and gardening with my dad back east (Maryland) and just got into a place where I can really start back up gardening and maybe teach my husband to hunt. I have a lot going on so I tend to joke that I am a tad crazy as I have 7 kids, but figured I would finally jump on here and say hi 👋. Been lurking a little while now.

Ghostwriter,
Welcome to the best homesteading and country living site on the net.
Personally I welcome you from the S.E. corner of the state of Washington.

Hello and welcome from the S.W. corner of Oregon, my sister and brother-in-law live in Upton, Wyoming, definitely a fitting place for the old song "Home, Home On The Range", anyway, you've joined a good place, helpful, caring people with lots of experience to share, we certainly welcome things you may have done that will help us to further our knowledge base, you may just have an answer to a problem we've not been able to solve, that's what this site is all about.

Greetings from far north west Canada....

Have spent some time in a few places... Gillett Casper.... Baggs Encampment.... Jackpot rodeos in Cody..
We won't go into detail on any of those old stories..

Welcome from the great state of Alaska!

Welcome.

Welcome from Eastern Missouri. Good to have you with us. :welcome:

Hello from just to the north ........outside of Helena Mt. We are gardening in our 4K ft elevation with snow in june and september. If you are interested in freeze drying give me a holler.

Good luck hunting if things really do break down.

Thought I'd add a P.S. about our visits to Wyoming, it's a great state for having wind generators, it was a wake-up to see the signs on the freeway on ramps saying not to be on the freeways if the gates were closed after a snow storm.

Back