Hello! Hello!

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

katlupe

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
I am glad to have received an invitation to this new forum. Looking forward to it and meeting everyone. I spent a heck of a lot of time trying to figure out what picture to use for my profile. Hope to be back tomorrow.

I sure hope you find time to visit again before tomorrow we do like chatting with folks.

I will be. I have to turn off my computer right now and do my chores and get supper ready.

Hello and welcome. I usually use a lego figure for an avatar, decided to change it up and go with a sort of blue templar vibe.

If I can figure out how to put an avatar on, I will one of these days. Have one up on Mainstream Preppers, still, but there's only a few of us left there. We bummed out after Hi Ho Baron died.

I've tried putting a picture up for my avatar but it keeps telling my the files are to big.

Terri, the little avatar needs to be reduced to 150 x 150 to get it to fit. If you need help. post me the pic in the open forum and I will reduce and insert it for you.
Thanks. My computer died and I'm still figuring out this new tablet. Ill have decide on a picture.

OK @havasu, this is the picture I want but I can't figure out how to change it.
IMG_20171205_180109.png

Warm welcome from the Arizona Valley folks. Glad to have you on the site.

Latest posts

Back