Hello, I’m Branwyn

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Branwyn

Friend
Neighbor
Nice to meet you all. I live in the woods in Montana with my husband and young daughter, in a house we’ve built ourselves. I’ve worked in the laboratory of a local hospital for nearly 10 years, working on everything from compatibility testing for blood transfusions to identifying different types of white blood cells under the microscope. At home, I’m a prepper who enjoys cooking, canning, shooting, sewing, and toy making. I’m currently homeschooling my 5 year old on my days off.

I’m mostly a lurker, and I’ve been enjoying the discussions here for a few weeks. I hope to contribute on occasion as well.

Welcome to this forum.

Hello and welcome from S.W. Oregon, my wife and I considered Western Montana while we were living in the panhandle of Texas, thing is we figured Montana wouldn't have been all the different from living in the mountains of Colorado, cold weather and snow. Here the weather is rather mild, which is fine for our older bods, a young 78 & 72.

Welcome to here! I have enjoyed reading your posts elsewhere and am looking forward to reading them here, too.

I think you will feel very much at home here. This forum was originally created years ago by refugees from another prepper/survivalist site, and later more refugees from other similar sites that went belly up. And as you can see, many of us have a strong homesteading spirit. And there's a whole lot of friendly and helpful folks here, too. The combination is pure gold!

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum!

Welcome, from further North ,this is a nice easy going forum, lots of knowledge and wisdom.

Nice to meet you all. I live in the woods in Montana with my husband and young daughter, in a house we’ve built ourselves. I’ve worked in the laboratory of a local hospital for nearly 10 years, working on everything from compatibility testing for blood transfusions to identifying different types of white blood cells under the microscope. At home, I’m a prepper who enjoys cooking, canning, shooting, sewing, and toy making. I’m currently homeschooling my 5 year old on my days off.

I’m mostly a lurker, and I’ve been enjoying the discussions here for a few weeks. I hope to contribute on occasion as well.
Welcome and lurk all you want.

Latest posts

Back