Hello im Robert! I would like to introduce myself.

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RobertSteenkamp

New Friend
Neighbor
Hi there!

I'm Robert and i'm looking for information about herbal and natural products to improve health conditions and i also want to give advise about that. So i can also help others with what helped for me.

I'm looking forward to spend some time here on www.homesteadingforum.org
smile.png

Welcome from the Great state of Alaska.

Welcome from the Missouri Ozarks.

Hi there!

I'm Robert and i'm looking for information about herbal and natural products to improve health conditions and i also want to give advise about that. So i can also help others with what helped for me.

I'm looking forward to spend some time here on www.homesteadingforum.org
smile.png

Howdy from the SE...welcome aboard. I think you'll find this is a pretty good Forum.

It's really getting time for a new computer, this thing is really getting on my nerves, wife is also seeing my anger rise and she too is saying, let's look for a new computer, I don't think she wants to here my running comments while I'm trying to use it. Just so you know, I double posted and I'm trying to clean up my mess.

Last edited:
It's really getting time for a new computer, this thing is really getting on my nerves, wife is also seeing my anger rise and she too is saying, let's look for a new computer, I don't think she wants to here my running comments while I'm trying to use it. Just so you know, I double posted and I'm trying to clean up my mess.

Try Micomp (http://www.micomp.com) and PC Liquidators (https://www.pcliquidations.com) for some really good inexpensive refurbished computers. I snagged an HP desktop with a 3.5 GHz CPU, 8 GB RAM, 320 GB HDD, DVD-R/W, Windows 10 Pro, keyboard and mouse for under $200. Added a 22" Sceptre monitor for $60, and a wi-fi dongle for $15. They have some really good deals.

What Caribou said! Peanut is a walking talking plant man extraordinaire!

Welcome to here! Looking forward to your posts.

Hi there!
I'm Robert and i'm looking for information about herbal and natural products to improve health conditions and i also want to give advise about that. So i can also help others with what helped for me...
Hi and Welcome Robert!

I'm into health and wellness so I'm really looking forward to learning from your posts, thanks! :)

Latest posts

Back