Hello

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

winds-of-change

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
I’m here to soak up the knowledge of all you fine folk.
I have several guns and like to shoot skeet, trap, sporting clays and targets. My husband shoots in IDPA matches.
I also like to knit, crochet and cook.
Oh, and my favorite activity is stalking Havasu.

Hey girl! Haven't talked to you in a while! How have things been going?
BTW welcome to the forum. This is the best forum that I've been privileged to be part of.
Since the last time I've 'seen' you I've moved from Hollywood Alabama to Clifton Tennessee.

Welcome from north of the 49th. I see you know some of the fine folks here already, they are a good bunch. Take a load off, pull up a stump and set a spell when you can
I know quite a few people here. I hope they aren’t all saying “Darn it! She found us again!”

Hey Girl! How is that old man of yours? Wasn't his name Baloney, or something similar? :lil guy:
Hahahaaahahaha! I forgot about y'all getting hitched! Evidently things are going good. That's great!

Seeing some the people you already know like @gumpy @Double R @havasu I'm getting frightened already :fun fun:
Be afraid! Be very afraid!!

face-1296761__480.png

Hey girl! Haven't talked to you in a while! How have things been going?
BTW welcome to the forum. This is the best forum that I've been privileged to be part of.
Since the last time I've 'seen' you I've moved from Hollywood Alabama to Clifton Tennessee.
I'm trying to place you but I can't.

Winds,
Seems we bump into each other once in a while,:)

How are ya?

Glad you came to join us,

Thanks,

Welcome:welcome:

Jim
Don't I see you quite often somewhere else? Where I admin?

Hey Girl! How is that old man of yours? Wasn't his name Baloney, or something similar? :lil guy:
Balota! As in "I ate too much sand now my belly is all balota"

Welcome from Ohio! :green man:
I love your user-name! :)
Thank you. I started using that name at a crucial turning point in my life.

Warm Welcome from the Arizona Valley folks. :welcome: Mighty fine activity you got there. :coffee:

I'm trying to place you but I can't.

The first place we 'met' was several years ago at the Marlin Forum, then on a few other of Austin's forums mostly the Glock Forum. Then you got married and kinda faded out!

Warm Welcome from CT!

Latest posts

Back