Hello

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chaosdawn

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
Hello everyone, nice to be here.

I hail from Massachusetts, zone 6a. My interests include gardening, fishing, reading and some prepping and foraging. I’d like to do more foraging, just tough to find the time.

My story is originally husband and I were going to move south when we retired but have since changed our minds. Unfortunately, I didn’t do most of the things I wanted to with this property since I was planning on leaving so now I’m trying to play catch-up.

I look forward to chatting with y’all. ☺

Welcome from Alaska.

snoopy-peanuts.gif

Welcome from West KY

Jim

Welcome from a cooler region, not Idea what the zone is, just don't plant anything even remotely fragile till the last week of may

Hello from straight across the board - but zone 7a. Love that you intro with your zone. We are looking for property - that's one of the first things I check 😊
🚩, why is the script in green??
You can make it whatever colour you like - see the little rain drop up in the menu bar where you grab the emojis?

Hello from straight across the board - but zone 7a. Love that you intro with your zone. We are looking for property - that's one of the first things I check 😊

You can make it whatever colour you like - see the little rain drop up in the menu bar where you grab the emojis?
My internet security is saying "MALWARE ALERT", so.......???

Greetings from far north west Canada..

Thank you for listing a general location and a growing zone.. It makes it easier to understand the things you post about.. We are zone 2 here.. 🇨🇦

Hello and a warm welcome from out in the woods of S.W. Oregon, you have found a good place to be, good folks with tons of information.

Latest posts

Back