Hello

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for all the welcomes. =)

I did change the color of the text, I'm not sure how that would set off a malware alert but I can stop if it's an issue.

Welcome from Bama!

You
can change text anyway you want, no biggy. There aren't a lot of changes available, only a few, limited. Not like a word program. Under size, color and font at the top there are a few options.

🚩, why is the script in green??

Sorry to do this, but.... 👁👁👁👁👁, Watch this carefully!!

Generally, 99% of our members will use the normal black text, but there is no law that forbids members from using other colors. Some do it to express emotion, some do it because of visual issues, some do it just to be different. Please give our new member a warm welcome, regardless of what color text they use..

Welcome from
M Eye Crooked letter Crooked letter Eye Crooked letter Crooked letter Eye Hump back Hump back Eye

Did you know that kudzu is edible? tastes like turnip greens

mississippi counties.jpg

Thanks for all the welcomes. =)

I did change the color of the text, I'm not sure how that would set off a malware alert but I can stop if it's an issue.
NO. You be you. Black font is rather boring and I like the green. adds extra flavor to the gumbo pot

Welcome from Alaska!

Late to the Party, but.. Here ya go..
enhanced-buzz-22753-1360683994-1.jpg

Sorry, closest thing I could find to a 'Mass-ive Cupcake'.. 🤓 Yeah, I'm a nerd, what can I say.. 🤪

Anyhoo, Bienveneetoes from Lost Angeles.. PS - 'Nice shootin' there.. :cool:

I like it mid ways, sweet but spicy.

Mmmm, like Raspberry Preserves (NOT 'jelly', yuk.. Preserves...) + Chipotle Sauce (ie: either Tabasco or Cholula-brand, both equally yummy..) 50/50... Totally Amazing for BBQified Chicken and/or Pork Ribs.. 👍

jd

Back