HELP

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
See the box around
IMG_0011.jpg

You can't pull the battery on an iphone.
My work phone is an iphone and I hate it!
I'm not sure I understand the problem, you need to unlock the phone and it won't go to the keyboard to let you type in your code? Is that it? Mine does that all the time. I hit "emergency" on the lock screen, and it goes to the numbers, then when I press my thumb on the unlock button again it will go to the keyboard and I can then type in the code.
You said it's an apple iphone 8; that's the same thing I have and it isn't a flip phone. I can't tell from the picture if you have a flip phone or not. If it doesn't have the little physical button in the bottom center, the method that works for me won't work for you. The only other thing is to hold the power button down for a long time so the phone shuts completely off. Then count to 25 so all the power drains out of it's brains, then push the power button again to turn it on. Sometimes that works to reset it when throwing it against the wall doesn't work.

On my phone (not an I phone) I hold down both the red and green buttons turn it off.

Latest posts

Back