Herbal First Aid Booklets

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peanut

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
Here is a group of Herbal Medicine Booklets I’ve collected over the years. They are in PDF format and small enough to download easily. Several great herbalists wrote a few of these… Mathew Wood, 7 Song, Sam Coffman, Thomas Easley and Patricia Howell.

They cover basic Herbal First Aid. I hope someone finds these useful…

Attachments

• Herb Manual.pdf
    285.3 KB · Views: 145
  • Herbal Firstaid 7 Song.pdf
    76.5 KB · Views: 240
  • Herbal Firstaid M. Wood.pdf
    279.1 KB · Views: 212
  • Herbal Medicines for Pain.pdf
    356.6 KB · Views: 196
  • Herbs FirstAid Trauma & Wound Care.pdf
    122.7 KB · Views: 264
  • Herbs for Acute Injury.pdf
    108.5 KB · Views: 292
  • Honey for Wound Healing.pdf
    20.4 KB · Views: 162
  • Plants-Used-As-Curatives.pdf
    493.9 KB · Views: 131
  • Snake Bites And Herbs-Sam Coffman.pdf
    164.1 KB · Views: 181
  • Wilderness First Aid.pdf
    100.3 KB · Views: 211
Here is a group of Herbal Medicine Booklets I’ve collected over the years. They are in PDF format and small enough to download easily. Several great herbalists wrote a few of these… Mathew Wood, 7 Song, Sam Coffman, Thomas Easley and Patricia Howell.

They cover basic Herbal First Aid. I hope someone finds these useful…

Awesome.
Copied and archived.

Thank you

Jim

Since we have lost much of our native plaants here past couple decades not much need for a book. We had lots of nettle and passion flower,but it just disappeared.
We do have lots of kudzu if that has any medicinal values.

THANKS PEANUT.

I have The Spice and Herb Bible 2nd edition by Ian Hemphill
it is mostly a culinary book.

I have another 50 or so pdf's I'd like to post but they are too large. The forum software would time out if I tried to post them.

I have another 164 pdf's on plant identification by plant family, beautiful photography. There may be copyright issues with those, besides being large files. Admin would have to post them if they would at all. If they showed up on search engines strangers might try to download copies using up server time. Just too complicated...

I have pdf's on other topics also, buildings, bio domes, irrigation systems. Again... too large for me to upload.

Latest posts

Back