Hey Havasu

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frodo

Walk with God, You will never be lost
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
right here right now maybe later over there
You have a choice, Tan, brown, red, blue, yellow or any combination thereof
out of black. Something about a boat and no labor because .....................

Sling with thumb hole. How many times have you held onto your strap with your left hand while walking?

004.JPG

005.JPG

006.JPG

Personally, if black was out, I'd go as dark of a brown as possible. But if this is for my menacing AR 15, doesn't it legally need to be black because that makes it scary, therefore it must be illegal? Order the black, I'll wait. Heck, send me a request for $, I got ya covered.

Ever try a thumb strap instead of a hole? It looks cool and might have uses other than your thumb but to me a hole would weaken it unless it was double reinforced? just my opinion though.

It would make one fine brace for a shooting stick!
Yeah, I'm a wuss, I use them. I'm old and shaky. :p

Ever try a thumb strap instead of a hole? It looks cool and might have uses other than your thumb but to me a hole would weaken it unless it was double reinforced? just my opinion though.

It would make one fine brace for a shooting stick!
Yeah, I'm a wuss, I use them. I'm old and shaky. :p
You are correct, it would be weak if not enforced, that is why I use 2 pcs of leather sewn together
And NO, You are not a wuss, I carry a 3' nylon strap in my back pocket when i go hunting, I wrap it around a tree to steady the barrel for those long shots. I have been doing that for over 30 years

Latest posts

Back