Hey, whatever works, right?????

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VenomJockey

Ancient AH Pilot, Retired CWO W4.
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
Husband squirts ketchup on knife wielding woman who was attacking his wife!!!!

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/06/0...tchup-on-knife-wielding-woman-police-say.html

Excerpt: "A man stopped a knife-wielding neighbor stabbing his wife last week by squirting ketchup on the attacker, police said. The bizarre incident on May 31 began when Shalonda Latrice Shepard began banging on her neighbor’s door just before 2:45 a.m. at an apartment complex in Murfreesboro, Tenn., the Daily News Journal reported."

Okay, I just can't get this out of my mind. (1) Banging on door 2:30 A.M.. (2) Wife is being stabbed /slashed. (3) Run back to kitchen? (4) Grab ketchup bottle? There are so many things wrong with this action I hardly know where to start. (1) I am with Dademoss -- bang on my door at 2:30 a.m. and the ketchup is the least of your worries. (2) The wife is being slashed /stabbed and the hubby stands there, I think most MEN would have attacked the knife wielding neighbor. (3) hubby runs to kitchen and leave wife to defend herself --- just wrong and sick. Man card gone for life. (4) Grabs ketchup, not a butcher knife, meat cleaver, or even a fork --- a ketchup bottle. Conclusion: A stupid cowardly hubby and a shame on the male population. Give him a sex change, he certainly does not qualify as a MAN.

When ketchup is outlawed, only outlaws will have ketchup.

We need common-sense ketchup laws!

We must not allow military-style ketchup in the back yards of America!

Who really needs ketchup, anyway? Aren't there other things you can put on your food?

I don't want to ban ketchup, but the minimum age to buy ketchup should be raised to 21, a full background check must also be done, and registration of ketchup is mandatory.

Why don't we require a license to own ketchup? We teach chefs how to use ketchup safely, don't we? So why should just anyone be able to get ketchup?!

And so on. My goodness, the meme-fodder is plentiful with this one. I'm off to buy condiments in bulk and another 1000 rounds of 5.56. A prepper is as a prepper does.

Who really needs ketchup, anyway? Aren't there other things you can put on your food?

I don't want to ban ketchup, but the minimum age to buy ketchup should be raised to 21, a full background check must also be done, and registration of ketchup is mandatory.

Why don't we require a license to own ketchup? We teach chefs how to use ketchup safely, don't we? So why should just anyone be able to get ketchup?!

And so on. My goodness, the meme-fodder is plentiful with this one. I'm off to buy condiments in bulk and another 1000 rounds of 5.56. A prepper is as a prepper does.

:LOL::thumbs:

Does ketchup come in 5.56?? Have I been missing something? How about Thousand Island or Ranch? Hmmm, come to think of it, Vinegar and Oil would be a deadly combination, or maybe Bleu Cheese????

I am guessing (again) that the attacker thought she herself had been injured and was rushing home to check her own injuries. OR maybe the attacker had an allergy to ketchup. Nothing in this article makes any sense to me.

Hmmm, come to think of it, Vinegar and Oil would be a deadly combination, or maybe Bleu Cheese????
Bleu cheese is a biological weapon.

Oh, well, wouldn't all of them be bioweapons?

Want to see if your mayo is more bad than good aka chemical?

Put a couple drops of iodine on it and if it turns a darker color than yellow or more of a cola color, it is not real mayo.
I haven't tried it yet cause I don't want to know since a bought several quarts on sale.;)

Apparently cans of beans work well, too, as one deputy hurled cans of beans at a suspect to subdue him!!

http://www.wkrg.com/news/state-regi...s-bush-bean-cans-to-subdue-suspect/1216992185

Excerpt: "The Panama City News Herald reports a Bay County sheriff’s deputy threw two cans of beans and helped subdue a man threatening people with a hammer inside a grocery store. Maj. Jimmy Sanford says the cans of Bush’s extra brown sugar baked beans were an alternative to using deadly force."

Apparently cans of beans work well, too, as one deputy hurled cans of beans at a suspect to subdue him!!
Assault beans in a high-capacity can. We need to have an honest discussion about assault beans and the havoc wreaked on America daily. No one needs more than seven beans per can.

http://www.wkrg.com/news/state-regi...s-bush-bean-cans-to-subdue-suspect/1216992185

Excerpt: "The Panama City News Herald reports a Bay County sheriff’s deputy threw two cans of beans and helped subdue a man threatening people with a hammer inside a grocery store. Maj. Jimmy Sanford says the cans of Bush’s extra brown sugar baked beans were an alternative to using deadly force."

Gives a whole new meaning to "Stop or I'm gonna bean you!" We generally meant a rock or shoe but I guess a can of beans is funnier.

Potatoes are good when they are in a potato gun. Unbeknownst to me, our two sons made one outside and one of them singed his eyebrows.

Future engineers. Got to give them credit for the development phase, design may need a little work. Eyebrows grow back, ask me how I know. :ghostly:

Ha. Those two boys....
If one of them came in the house and try to run out with the hockey mask, I knew they were up to something. Grabbing that mask meant it was going to be possibly dangerous. I didn't know about the potato gun for a while; I just wanted to know why one of them was missing his eyebrows.

Hockey Mask, See they were safety conscious. They are going to be fun to raise and watch.

Latest posts

Back