Hi All Friends

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lily816

Super Friend
Neighbor
Hi,

It's Lily, new here. 26 years old and single.

Like traveling and watching movies AND like searching for discount and deals online.

Good at saving money and really like pest.

I have two cats as my family members.

Nice to see you all.

Best wishes.

Hi Lily and welcome from the S.W. corner of Oregon, we have a black cat with white feet and white lips that adopted us, she's called sweet lips. Also we have a toy rat terrier named Mini and will be adding another small dog from a shelter, wife wants to name her Lucy, yeah pets are family members, no bad feed back when we tell them all our problems.

Welcome Lily.
My wife has two house cats and feeds all of the stray cats in a three state area (I may be exaggerating a little).
A lot of knowledge folks here. Just watch out for the nut in the cowboy hat.
How'd you know I wear a cowboy hat?!

Hi Lily, and welcome from Colorado!

I don't have any animals, but my daughter does. Her cat lives at my house. I spend almost every day with daughter's now 3 year old female Rhodesian Ridgeback. Her dog has health issues (liver) and wasn't expected to live to be a year old. Dog takes medication which causes her to need to go out frequently and needs to be fed 3 times a day. Daughter works and is a busy girl, so I told her that whatever short life the dog has, it shouldn't be in a crate. I volunteered to spend time with dog. Dog turned 3 in November. I went from being a retired teacher to a dog and house sitter.

Hi Lily, and welcome from Colorado!

I don't have any animals, but my daughter does. Her cat lives at my house. I spend almost every day with daughter's now 3 year old female Rhodesian Ridgeback. Her dog has health issues (liver) and wasn't expected to live to be a year old. Dog takes medication which causes her to need to go out frequently and needs to be fed 3 times a day. Daughter works and is a busy girl, so I told her that whatever short life the dog has, it shouldn't be in a crate. I volunteered to spend time with dog. Dog turned 3 in November. I went from being a retired teacher to a dog and house sitter.

Oh...you're so kind. You will deserve all the best in the world. I adopted two cats from the street. One of them is really easy to get sick. I spent a lot of money and time to take care of her. She was abandoned by other and wandering on the street for a long time. I took her home when she was about 4 months old on 25th July last year. She is orange and white. My second one is a he. I took him home on 19th Sep last year. He is heathy and happy. I love them so much and thank them for bring me happniess. And I think you also have so much fun with your daughter's dog.

All of out cats started out life as barn cats. The last one was a tiny kitten with a bad eye infection. She also had a cheat grass seed in one eye. I have over $900 in that one.
People think I'm crazy for spending that much on a cat but I just couldn't let her suffer. All the cats became inside cats and they live the easy life now.

All of out cats started out life as barn cats. The last one was a tiny kitten with a bad eye infection. She also had a cheat grass seed in one eye. I have over $900 in that one.
People think I'm crazy for spending that much on a cat but I just couldn't let her suffer. All the cats became inside cats and they live the easy life now.
I also spent a lot money over $1500 on the cats. But they brought me so muach comfort and happiness. We are taking care of each other. I wanna offer them a better life than before.

Welcome from Alaska. No cats but a neighbour cat likes to hunt my property so that works for me.

Welcome from Oregon! I have a 9 year old peach/gray tortoise shell girl cat named Grace. ❤️ She is kind of crabby and the Queen of the House!!!

Welcome. Alf has eaten or tried to eat all the cats in the neighborhood.
Cat_sandwich.jpg

Hi,

It's Lily, new here. 26 years old and single.

Like traveling and watching movies AND like searching for discount and deals online.

Good at saving money and really like pest.

I have two cats as my family members.

Nice to see you all.

Best wishes.

:welcome:

A kind :heart: you have backlash.

Latest posts

Back