Hi from ThePrincess

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ThePrincess

Friend
Neighbor
I am Mrs. Neb. Neb insisted that I register as ThePrincess. I am also a prepper and martial arts student and i work full time in IT. I probably won't be posting a lot but I've enjoyed the discussion (and jokes) that Neb has shared with me.

Welcome from Alaska! We’ve been hearing a lot about you so its great to have the real deal on the forum!

Another "Welcome" called out from, deep wilderness Alaska.

Welcome Princess from the SE corner of Washington state. It is always good to have spouses on the forum to keep thing real. :)

I am Mrs. Neb. Neb insisted that I register as ThePrincess. I am also a prepper and martial arts student and i work full time in IT. I probably won't be posting a lot but I've enjoyed the discussion (and jokes) that Neb has shared with me.
Welcome your Majesty!

Urban

I've been doing Kung Fu for 25 years. I've also been taking TaeKwonDo and Hapkido with my granddaughter for about a year. She outranks me.
That is just her being humble. In this video you can see her test where became a fourth level black belt in Kung Fu.

She is working on fifth level and learning hooked swords and a fan form.

Ben

Last edited:
Hello and welcome from S.W. Oregon. In the gym I used to go to in Seattle, they had a Kung Fu class and one day as the teacher was walking through the parking lot, two guys jumped him, the story was that both were out before they hit the ground, so being that theprincess is at that level, I would be cautious as to how arguments went.

Latest posts

Back