Historical Events In America

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
#1 I don't consider dirty, may have been in their day. But a fight is to be won how ever you have to do it.

My point exactly!
You fight to win - it isn't a boxing match or football - it's war. You use tactics and timing to your advantage or you let the other guy win.
The English said, OK we are going to put men from here to there in lines three deep. You put your guys in a line from there to over there and as many deep as you have men for.
We will start shooting at 10:am and the one group with the men standing wins.
So the militia men with rifles climbed trees on the sides and behind the English soldiers and when the shooting started they shot the commanders and the soldiers had no one to lead them and they ran.
Other militia men lined the roads and kept shooting as the Brits ran by.
This is a very exaggerated and shortened version of what happened at Concord on April 19, 1775.
The Brits called the colonists cowards and rabid dogs because they didn't play by the "rules" of war. :)

Song in agrrement with you guys.

My new years resolution is not to make a resolution, that way I don't disappoint myself, lol we can't rush into that, lmao

Ancient Hebrew artifacts in the Americas.

https://www.dotwministries.org/single-post/2016/03/20/Ancient-Hebrew-Artifacts-in-the-Americas

Excerpt: "North American Artifacts
In June and November of 1860 respected Licking County, (Newark), Ohio surveyor, David Wyrick, unearthed two stones bearing Hebrew inscriptions. The first was a triangular shaped “keystone” (#2 in photo above) and the second was called the “Decalogue” stone (#1) - encased in a sandstone “sarcophagus” (#3-4) and accompanied by a small stone bowl (#5) nearly the size and shape of Hebrew temple ritual bowls.

The Keystone inscription translates as “The Holy of Holies, The Law of Alahyim, The King of the Earth, The Word of Yahuah”.

Among those also was whats called "The Bat Creek Stone" which had inscribed on it "For Yahudah" one of the 12 tribes.

fc969c_bac2ea27a48441528830662083bf4276.webp

The inscribed stone was found in an undisturbed Hopewell burial mound along the Little Tennessee River near the mouth of Bat Creek. Additional Hopewell diagnostic artifacts recovered with the stone include bone and wood pieces and two brass bracelets whose metallurgical properties nearly match those of ancient hebrews in the Levant (yasharal) portions of the Mediterranean."

https://www.dotwministries.org/single-post/2016/03/20/Ancient-Hebrew-Artifacts-in-the-Americas

In June and November of 1860 respected Licking County, (Newark), Ohio surveyor, David Wyrick, unearthed two stones bearing Hebrew inscriptions. The first was a triangular shaped “keystone” (#2 in photo above) and the second was called the “Decalogue” stone (#1) - encased in a sandstone “sarcophagus” (#3-4) and accompanied by a small stone bowl (#5) nearly the size and shape of Hebrew temple ritual bowls.

The Keystone inscription translates as “The Holy of Holies, The Law of Alahyim, The King of the Earth, The Word of Yahuah”.

Among those also was whats called "The Bat Creek Stone" which had inscribed on it "For Yahudah" one of the 12 tribes.

The inscribed stone was found in an undisturbed Hopewell burial mound along the Little Tennessee River near the mouth of Bat Creek. Additional Hopewell diagnostic artifacts recovered with the stone include bone and wood pieces and two brass bracelets whose metallurgical properties nearly match those of ancient hebrews in the Levant (yasharal) portions of the Mediterranean."

:welcome::woo hoo: so glad you came up here,it gets lonely here not many like history.
Now I'll read your study.

Very interesting,
Like someone said on the site you put up, 'amazing what we don't know '.

Paleo Chrokee?

Hebrew Archeology
Ancient Hebrew Artifacts in the Americas

March 20, 2016

|

Abiyahu Ban Yashra'al, DOTW

fc969c_11978db14b734f12aebb1e12817fc96e.webp

North American Artifacts

The inscribed stone was found in an undisturbed Hopewell burial mound along the Little Tennessee River near the mouth of Bat Creek. Additional Hopewell diagnostic artifacts recovered with the stone include bone and wood pieces and two brass bracelets whose metallurgical properties nearly match those of ancient hebrews in the Levant (yasharal) portions of the Mediterranean.

The inscription on the stone was assumed to be “Paleo-Cherokee,” and was subsequently published by the Smithsonian in their Annual Report of the Bureau of Ethnology, 1890-1891 on page 392.

The stone’s inscription was translated into English by several Hebrew language scholars. What was the translation?; ”For the Yahudim,” or “For Yahudah,” a clear reference to a ancient hebrew tribe.

South American Artifacts

In New Mexico a stone was discovered , and on it there is a Hebrew inscription of the 10 commandments. Some other reference material such as the book 'They Came Before Columbus' identifies that there was already a "negroid' people in the Americas according to the accounts of some of the explores with Columbus.

Last edited:
Never heard of the bat creek stone before. Or Bat Creek. But that area described is less than about an hour from me. If I get time I may have to dig into this more.
When the lake was flooded a whole lot of indian history was buried forever. No telling what else may have been in there,

Never heard of the bat creek stone before. Or Bat Creek. But that area described is less than about an hour from me. If I get time I may have to dig into this more.
When the lake was flooded a whole lot of indian history was buried forever. No telling what else may have been in there,

Thats neat BacP. I read some of it like you will check it out more later.

@Bacpacker .Decided the Ventura video was'nt what I thought it was.

So I went back to the one you suggested ,found this one .

I found it interesting that the ships that would of had to bring the Hebrews from the Middle East to the Americas wer made of of Papyrus! A weed used to make scrolls, paper and such.

https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/heyerdahl-sails-papyrus-boat

On May 17, 1970, Norwegian ethnologist Thor Heyerdahl and a multinational crew set out from Morocco across the Atlantic Ocean in Ra II, a papyrus sailing craft modeled after ancient Egyptian sailing vessels. Heyerdahl was attempting to prove his theory that Mediterranean civilizations sailed to America in ancient times and exchanged cultures with the people of Central and South America. The Ra II crossed the 4,000 miles of ocean to Barbados in 57 days.

Heyerdahl, born in Larvik, Norway, in 1914, originally studied zoology and geography at the University of Oslo. In 1936, he traveled with his wife to the Marquesas Islands to study the flora and fauna of the remote Pacific archipelago. He became fascinated with the question of how Polynesia was populated. The prevailing opinion then (and today) was that ancient seafaring people of Southeast Asia populated Polynesia. However, because winds and currents in the Pacific generally run from east to west, and because South American plants such as the sweet potato have been found in Polynesia, Heyerdahl conjectured that some Polynesians might have originated in South America.

To explore this theory, he built a copy of a prehistoric South American raft out of balsa logs from Ecuador. Christened Kon-Tiki, after the Inca god, Heyerdahl and a small crew left Callao, Peru, in April 1947, traversed some 5,000 miles of ocean, and arrived in Polynesia after 101 days. Heyerdahl related the story of the epic voyage in the book Kon-Tiki (1950) and in a documentary film of the same name, which won the 1952 Oscar for Best Documentary.

Mesopotamia, the Indus Valley, and Egypt across the sea. Heyerdahl later led research expeditions to Easter Island and an archeological site of Tucume in northern Peru. For the most part, Heyerdahl’s ideas have not been accepted by mainstream anthropologists.
...read more

Last edited:
I will study more on this and see what I can find .This difinately would have put the Hebtrews here before the Vikings or Asians.

I'll see what else there is on this subject of how,when the Hebrews could have came across the Atlantic from NW Africa to here.

Last edited:
There have been several digs that have evidence dating to over 10,000 years ago. That is before people had thought to have been able to cross the oceans at all.

There have been several digs that have evidence dating to over 10,000 years ago. That is before people had thought to have been able to cross the oceans at all.

True SheepD. do you think hebrews were here 2000 years ago?

One of the greatest present day prophets'IMO'. This man who wrote ' Brave New World ' predidcted exactly what is happening today.
For hearing impaired it also has CC.

Aldous Huxley Interview with Mike Wallace.

Haven't studied history much lately ,vision got bad last Sep.26,19. But I still like to read about it just concentrate more.

Lets go back to the Celtic aka founders and settlers of America historical origins.

A guide to identifying the Celtic regions

Who were the Celts? The Celts were a group of tribal societies tied by similar language, religion, and culture in Iron Age and Medieval Europe.

Celtic culture began to develop as early as 1200 BC and spread through migration to the British Isles, France and other parts of Europe.

“Celtic" refers to people descended from one of the current Celtic regions in the western extremities of Europe. Each of these regions has retained much of its indigenous culture and distinctive language throughout the centuries.

1590689421738.png

Haven't studied much on Greece or mythology either ,but have heard the story about th Trijan Horse and since it seems to be what historeans may be reading about us in another 3000 years thouht I'd give it a look.
Now they are saying there really was a city called Troy in Turkey.

How archaeologists found the lost city of Troy....

Seems this whole story was more about romance than conquoring a city,Or was it? But they have claimed ot have found the lost city of Troy, not sure because I haven't read it yet. :dunno:

The Roots of War
However, Homer’s depiction of Troy revolves around passion not politics. It begins with the love affair between the Trojan prince, Paris, and Helen, the wife of the Spartan king Menelaus, brother to powerful Agamemnon, leader of the Greek forces. They elope to Troy triggering war

Last edited:
Appearance of Viking,

Ibn Fadlan said, quote:

I have seen the Rus as they came on their merchant journeys and encamped by the Volga. I have never seen more perfect physical specimens, tall as date palms, blonde and ruddy; they wear neither tunics nor caftans, but the men wear a garment which covers one side of the body and leaves a hand free.

Each man has an axe, a sword, and a knife and keeps each by him at all times. The swords are broad and grooved, of Frankish sort. From fingertips to their neck, each of them has a collection of trees, figures and the like.” (Did the Vikings have tattoos?)

Other sources also mention the Vikings as having been tall, for instance in the East Frankish
chronicles called Annals of Fulda. It mentions the appearance of the Vikings at a battle in 884, were the Franks defeated a Viking raid in Saxony.

Latin: Quales numquam antea in gente Francorum visi fuissent, in pulchritudine videlicet ac proceritate corporum.

English: In that battle, such men are said to have been killed among the Northmen as had never been seen before among the Frankish people, namely in their beauty and the size of their bodies.

WERE THE VIKINGS STRONG?

Vikings are often portrayed as being strong with big muscles, and that is actually not that far from the truth. The Vikings were more robust and muscular than the average person, and that was for both women and men. One of the reasons for this is, of course, the hard physical work, that was needed to survive in a landscape like Scandinavia in the Viking age.

VIKING FACIAL FEATURES
In the Viking age, the facial features of the men and women were more alike than they are today. The women had more prominent brow ridges which are typically a masculine feature, and the men had a more feminine face than today with a less prominent jaw and brow ridges.

Places of origin,

IKING HAIR AND BEARD STYLES
In movies and series about the Vikings, we often see them portrayed with blond hair, which is not entirely accurate. Just like today, people have all kinds of hair color in the society, but of course, some hair colors were more dominant in the Viking age.

If you think that the most dominant hair color in the Viking age was blonde hair then you are unfortunately wrong. There were, in fact, two dominant hair colors in the Viking society, blonde hair, and red hair. People with blonde hair were mostly located in northern Scandinavia, for instance, around Stockholm in Sweden, and people with red hair were mostly located in the western part of Scandinavia, for instance, in Denmark.

Viking | History, Exploration, Facts, & Maps

The Vikings were made up of landowning chieftains and clan heads, their retainers, freemen, and any energetic young clan members who sought adventure and booty overseas. At home these Scandinavians were independent farmers, but at sea they were raiders and pillagers. During the Viking period the Scandinavian countries seem to have possessed a practically inexhaustible surplus of manpower, and leaders of ability, who could organize groups of warriors into conquering bands and armies, were seldom lacking. These bands would negotiate the seas in their longships and mount hit-and-run raids at cities and towns along the coasts of Europe. Their burning, plundering, and killing earned them the name víkingr, meaning “pirate” in the early Scandinavian languages.

Viking
Viking

Last edited:
Map of the historicle Norse and Vikings lands,

Old Norse Map of the Viking World

Their advanced seafaring skills and longships extended their reach to Southern Europe, North Africa, the Middle East and Central Asia, and helped establish settlements as far west as Greenland and North America.

They sailed Europe and Asia’s seas and river systems to reach the great cities of London, Paris, Rome, Baghdad, Jerusalem, Alexandria and Constantinople, the glittering capital of the Byzantine Empire.

To the Anglo-Saxons they were the Nordmenn or Dene (Norwegians or Danes), to the Irish they were Dubgaill and Finngaill (dark and fair foreigners). To the Franks they were Nortmann (north men) and to the Germans they were Ascomanni (ashmen, from the ash wood of their boats). The Slavs knew them as the Rus (the men who row) and to the Byzantines who employed them as mercenaries they were the Varangians (sworn men). To the Arabs they were the Madjus (pagans) and to the Inuit of Greenland they were the Kavdlunait (foreigners).

The names the Vikings gave to the places they reached or were aware of, as well as the people they encountered, from the Skraelings of North America to the Blamenn (blue men) of North Africa, are recorded in their sagas, chronicles and rune stones. These Old Norse exonyms are plotted on the map below (although historians have differing views on some locations). To help your orientation, the second map has modern or historical place names in English.

Last edited:
Even in the Bibiccal days the triibe of Dan aka Norsemen were seafaers and left Israel headed to the Caucasas aka Caucasian Mtn.s.[ If I am using correct terminology ans spelling.].
I had studied on this several decades ago [ I was in Bible Study,not so much the peopel of the times,but this was fascinating so I got into the people too } and found it very interesting,hope yall do too.

Book of Numbers,Deutirominy, Judges ,Joshua
Especially fascinating was theverse about Dan and ships,

Judges 5:17

" Dan, why did you linger by the ships? Asher stayed at the coast and remained in his harbors. 18Zebulun was a people who risked their lives; Naphtali, too, on the heights of the battlefield.… Dan ak Danites [ Danish ] .

My interpretation from much study at libraries and Bible a while back of course..

Genesis 25:25 ...........
…24When her time came to give birth, there were indeed twins in her womb. 25The first one came out red, covered with hair like a fur coat; so they named him Esau. 26After this, his brother came out grasping Esau’s heel; so he was named Jacob. And Isaac was sixty years old when the twins were born.…
Berean Study Bible · Download
Cross References

Meaning of the name Dan is " to judge". Dan was the 5th son born to Jacob.

https://www.womanofnoblecharacter.com/the-tribe-of-dan/

Ok back to the present, it is harder to researchall this again or read my old notes since I have vision problems but I do enjoy it,just frustrating at times.

ALSO I EDITED POST 172 so maay want to read it again .

Bibicle Samsom was a Danite,

in Judges 14. Samson was one of the most famous members of the Danites.

Jacobs blessing to Dan,
Before Jacob, Dan’s father died, he gave a blessing to each of his sons. This is the blessing given to Dan

“Dan will provide justice for his people
as one of the tribes of Israel.
Dan will be a snake by the roadside,
a viper along th

Dan would later lose his way and becoem evil fro awhile,

"
This part of the blessing was fulfilled by Samson who judged Israel for twenty years. We find this judgement and confirmation that he led Israel in Judges 15:16, 20 as well as Judges 16:31.

Second, he claimed that Dan would become idolatrous and would become like the serpent

When the Israelites finally entered the Promised Land, the tribe of Dan was seventh in line to select their territory (Joshua 19:40-51). However, they were not able to occupy their selected territory due to a lack of faith and later moved north (Judges 18:1-31), as we read above.

As they moved north, the Danites stole Micah’s idols and Micah’s priest agreed to be the priest for the the tribe.

“Then the five men who had spied out the land of Laish said to their fellow Danites, “Do you know that one of these houses

Last edited:
I'll come backto this later,got to take dog to vet for her skin.

TO SEE WHERE WE ARE HEADED ,LETS SEE WHERE WE HAVE BEEN.

Who is really in control of things and why. Don't know but maybe we can get an idea from who has been secretly behind this new world order or chaos whichever description we use its basicallythe same thing.

Mussilini was mentioned and Putin was compared to him,lets see if there is any evidence of this.
First Mussilini studied in Switzerland along with their socialist aka comunist politics and proagandas. He called himself a freinf of the workers ,was he really or was he working behind the scenes with the secret society ?I'm asking not proclaiming.

Watch firrst few minutes of the video I'll see if I can find article about it.

Nationalism Socialism - fascism. How many European lives have been lost in wars since the mid 1800s last 160 years or so?How many Arabs?
The only ones who haven't lost huge numbers are Chinses ,Indian ,African and South Americans. Of these China and India have the largest populations on earth.
I know if the world is about to end it really doesn't matter,but wht if the world doesn't end? Who will rule over this new age peoples that survive the coming NWO?

Last edited:
The Davos Reset,

Looks like they are restting something next year. Lets not forget this is the place where freaks and freaketts look like demons from hell and search for " The God Partical aka CERN".

The Davos Reset 2021 Agenda of the World Economic Forum. A New Phase of Economic and Social Destruction? - Global Research

naging Director Kristalina Georgieva already wrote a statement to the World Economic Forum on the day of the summit announcement.

“My thanks to His Royal Highness the Prince of Wales and to Professor Schwab for bringing us together.” She goes on to write: “From the perspective of the IMF, we have seen a massive injection of fiscal stimulus to help countries deal with this crisis, and to shift gears for growth to return. It is of paramount importance that this growth should lead to a greener, smarter, fairer world in the future.”(2)
Even the founder and chairman of the World Economic Forum himself felt called upon to make his own statement on the very day of the announcement. Under the headline “Now is the time for a ‘big reset'” and the subtitle “In every crisis there is a chance” Klaus Schwab writes:

“We can bring a better world out of this crisis, (…). To achieve a better outcome (than the 1930s Depression, R.H.), the world must act collectively and quickly to renew all aspects of our societies and economies, from education to social contracts and working conditions. Every country, from the United States to China, must participate, and every industry, from oil and gas to technology, must be transformed. In short, we need a ‚great

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back