Hola, nadx checking in, i have been looking for...

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nadx

Friend
Neighbor
a forum board to replace the now defunct Kountry Life message board (RIP)
can anyone tell me what i have stumbled into?

(oh and about me..................53 yo christian male, 3 awesome kids and a wife.....love sports, country life, woods, plinking with my guns, outdoors, art, my 1995 mustang gt, 4x4's, atv/utvs and more

Welcome from Alaska!

(oh and about me..................53 yo christian male, 3 awesome kids and a wife.....love sports, country life, woods, plinking with my guns, outdoors, art, my 1995 mustang gt, 4x4's, atv/utvs and more
Welcome!

You will find that the site has all kinds for things from Gardening (Garden 20XX - we start a new one every year) to growing "Herbs" Gardening on the dark side where it's legal, there are gun threads What did you do today that was gun related?
, and then there is the what's everyone doing today..

Use the search spy glass on the upper right corner and key words and you can find posts on just about anything you could imagine...

You will find the folks here kind and tolerant of different opinions, but some of us are a little course around the edges...

Like I said "WELCOME, GLAD TO HAVE YOU WITH US"

Hello and welcome from S.W. Oregon, 80 years on this planet and I still love the sound of a powerful V-8, didn't get my bucket list filled, which was to own a Mustang GT but I did end up with a good V-8 powered Tundra, the good thing is that it works better than a Mustang for hauling things for building and compost for the garden, yeah you've come to the right place.

Welcome from New York!

If you have one of those funny white jackets that ties in the back, you’ll fit right in 😂. Wait! Don’t run away. I’m kidding. Some great folks on here with tons of knowledge. Welcome aboard 😊

Thank you all! so Kountry Life was a forum that went belly up, full of good folks and good times, tied into tractor talk if you google it you can probably find it, , sad that the KL went away....., im so glad i invested a little time and found this place, just getting started - i will try to be a positive force on here, thank you all again!

Thank you all! so Kountry Life was a forum that went belly up, full of good folks and good times, tied into tractor talk if you google it you can probably find it, , sad that the KL went away....., im so glad i invested a little time and found this place, just getting started - i will try to be a positive force on here, thank you all again!
Use the "Search" function and you will find the huge wealth of information here about any subject having to do with homesteading and prepping.
There are also more than 2 humor threads constantly running to brighten up your day:).

Well, I’m not religious, I don’t have any kids, and I’ve never been married. But I did own a 67 fastback.
Welcome from New Jersey

Welcome from the dry side of WA!

Latest posts

Back