Homestead equipment (Tractors and Implement)

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dutchs_tfa

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
So.... Got the Woods deck and put it through the motions. Picture one is a single pass through 3-4 inch saplings and heavy brush. Obliviated it! Second and third pics just showing it off. Do glad I got chains on it and the extreme heavy duty model. Then fourth I had the hydraulic top link mounted but have to wait till next week for the hydraulic side link. They had the wrong in stock. I'm really loving this set up. Oh........the quick Hitch. Almost forgot. Maybe the most convenient piece of all! Just back in and back out. Two levers you've changed implement. Brilliant piece! Thanks is on my new Mahindra. I traded a 55 horse for a 75 and am VERY happy I did
image.jpg
IMG_20180127_135418.jpg
IMG_20180127_135438.jpg
IMG_20180127_135506.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Mahindra is a fine tractor. IF I get a new one it will be a Mahindra. My ole 61 Ford 801 is still going strong. But a bucket would be nice. Now I have to use the skid steer or the Case front loader/backhoe. I really like the chain setup on the Brush Hog. My ole 6' and 5' are a pain in the a&& to attach/detach.

Just decided I am getting one of these. I have several years worth of work on every weekend using this badboy!

This is why you are my hero. See it. Like it. Buy it. Use it. Done

It's awesome. I have a lot of trees that are just junk trees that cover a lot of land I want to use for open area and blocking a lot of view. It just rips most out. If there's a very deep tap root or huge other roots you .have to work it a bit but it tears most anything straight out of the ground.
IMG_20180505_162212.jpg
IMG_20180505_162156.jpg
IMG_20180505_162142.jpg
IMG_20180505_162137.jpg
IMG_20180505_162059.jpg

That thing looks heavy duty!
Very. It's a beast. I use it to dig ditches, pull trees, as a forklift all kinds of uses. The teeth have 21,000 lbs of pressure so you get ahold something it's not letting go. Great for pulling T posts too.....

$2800.00..... i believe ,not bad in my opinion. It's been awhile so that may not be exact. It's very close though. Danuser has a website and it's priced on everythingattachments.com

Latest posts

Back