Horses

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UncleJoe

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
Thought I would start this section with a few pics from around the old homestead.

A little lunch at the Round Bale Cafe with a few goats.

Camera 053.jpg

A couple of the donkey's.

Camera 010.jpg

Ellie, one of the mules.

Camera 047.jpg

And a very short video clip of AuntJoe on "Moose"

Nice! I grew up on a horse farm. We had 18. Myself i have none but my sister still has a bunch. Nice to see some horse people here.

Thought I would start this section with a few pics from around the old homestead.

A little lunch at the Round Bale Cafe with a few goats.

View attachment 257

A couple of the donkey's.

View attachment 259

Ellie, one of the mules.

View attachment 260

And a very short video clip of AuntJoe on "Moose"

Donkeys, 1958-61 my donkey katy and brothers donk Pete looked just like these two you have. Loved donks every since. Then we had donk Rosie in 1995-2002 and horse Tobacco.
Thats a NICE mule you have there too. And of course I love horses. We had to give away our horse and donkey when hubby got injured.
I don't have to tell you most ferrior don't know how to trim a donk hoof,so that job was mine.

We've owned a lot of mules over the years. I like them way better than horses. However, the last horse I ever owned, I sold and used the money for wedding rings. iow.... I traded a horse for a woman. Best trade I ever made. That was 25 years ago.

Latest posts

Back