Houston!

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ladycat

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
Google search turns up nothing. Does anyone remember this?
It was a TV show called Houston! Just that one word with a !
It was only around for a few episodes - late 70s or early 80s - while I was living in Houston. Seriously!
It was about the stupidest TV show I ever saw.
It took place in a hospital in modern day Houston. All the doctors were wearing cowboy boots and carrying 6-guns, and they were having all these shootouts in the hallways.
My boyfriend and I made a point to watch it every week. It was supposed to be a serious drama, but we'd be laughing so hard we'd just about be falling over.
It got cancelled after a few episodes. I'm sure most of the viewers couldn't take it serious.

That would have been at a another time when I wasn't watching television. I probably didn't even own one then. I was too busy working 3 jobs.

That would have been at a another time when I wasn't watching television. I probably didn't even own one then. I was too busy working 3 jobs.
It was one of the few times when I had a TV! Most of my adult life, until a couple years ago, I didn't have a TV.
Part of the time I was homeless. When I did have a roof, I often didn't have electricity, and even when I did, I had no money to buy a TV.

Latest posts

Back