How are you today?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:mad::(:confused::eek::waiting::cry: that's how i am today, yesterday, last week, last month, last year,
and then I pull out of it and :callyou::popcorn::brewing:, take a :blue truck:
I don't expect things to get any better cuz they will not, and I might have a really bad attitude sometimes but I don't take it out on anybody cuz that's dumb.
Like that popular saying,
be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Last edited:
Whelp, I just found out that I'm going in for surgery on Wed... I have Stage IV Cronic Kidney Disease and need to go on dialysis soon. I've known about my CKD and was at Stage III for years but thought my diet and meds were fending it off pretty well. I guess my body overcame the medication and I slipped to Stage IV quickly and am rapidly approaching End Stage Renal Failure, so on Wed. I get a Fistula in my arm for future dialysis. After about 6 weeks, I'll be doing in home hemodialysis.

Prayers would be appreciated, for those who pray. Warm, fuzzy thoughts and rainbows from those who don't would be nice too.

:mad::(:confused::eek::waiting::cry: i'm mad, sad, confused, horrified, ready to kick ass and at times cry pretty hard, that's how i am today, yesterday, last week, last month, last year,
and then I pull out of it and :callyou::popcorn::brewing:, take a :blue truck:
I don't expect things to get any better cuz they will not, and I might have a really bad attitude sometimes but I don't take it out on anybody cuz that's dumb.
Like that popular saying,
be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
It sounds like you have been in a rough spot. Yes, we never know what people are going through.

Whelp, I just found out that I'm going in for surgery on Wed... I have Stage IV Cronic Kidney Disease and need to go on dialysis soon. I've known about my CKD and was at Stage III for years but thought my diet and meds were fending it off pretty well. I guess my body overcame the medication and I slipped to Stage IV quickly and am rapidly approaching End Stage Renal Failure, so on Wed. I get a Fistula in my arm for future dialysis. After about 6 weeks, I'll be doing in home hemodialysis.

Prayers would be appreciated, for those who pray. Warm, fuzzy thoughts and rainbows from those who don't would be nice too.
Praying. Keep us posted

Latest posts

Back