How.Can.This.Be.Allowed??

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A more lethal strain may not be the goal? Think about it?

They need a goldilocks virus. If it's too lethal, there will be an extreme reaction. Think Ebola? Not so lethal and the reaction is nonchalant. The potential for destruction is better. Bonus points for the infighting it causes.

The debate about gain of function research has been going on for decades.

That is exactly what I was thinking. When will this somehow sneak out of the lab, and start this whole mess all over again.

A more lethal strain may not be the goal? Think about it?

They need a goldilocks virus. If it's too lethal, there will be an extreme reaction. Think Ebola? Not so lethal and the reaction is nonchalant. The potential for destruction is better. Bonus points for the infighting it causes.
That is probably the best definition I have ever heard.
When people talk about the truely, dangerous, deadly, viruses of the past, they can't figure out why they are not still circulating, (like SARS).
The answer is simple: it killed off all the carriers and went extinct.

Last edited:
Notice nobody is giving out the daily body-count anymore?
the vax is as effective as warm horse p1ss, so why no more body counts?
hmmmmmmmmmmmm?

Depopulation it's really just that simple. The 4th Reich is here with the Real Final Solution. Now one just has to decide to get tattoos and go a the free train rides peacefully or not!?
Wolverines!!

If it is determined I am not to last long because of their evil ways..you can bet I wont go peacefully ..

Just found out yesterday that the brother of a very close friend had a very serious stroke. He will recover, but he was a very fit individual, in his mid 70's. Not one single health issue. His doctor thought it was caused by the Pfizer vaccine. He had the original dose and a couple of boosters.

Another part of the mounting evidence that these vaccines have not been thoroughly tested to know the adverse reactions.

Latest posts

Back