How Do I Change Browser

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys are so tuned into this and I don't even know what the words mean, it's mostly 'french 'to me.
I didi learn the dif of Extortion though.:D.
Thank you for your kindness and help so far. I have learned a few things and did change my dfault browser to Firefox along with Opera. But these days I am not compheginding good at all. Can't concentrate with all the new things plus family life.

None of it is magic Meerkat. It's not going to hurt you or help much either way. Just get used to using something and learn how to keep things more private as you go.

None of it is magic Meerkat. It's not going to hurt you or help much either way. Just get used to using something and learn how to keep things more private as you go.

Ok SheepD will do .:thumbs::Thankyou:

You are welcome! ;)
We will help if you need it but you are likely more capable than you want to believe. 🤗

The only thing that NWS radar runs on is Flash.
Well hopefully they find an alternative or a workaround before it breaks.
A huge part of the internet still runs on flash. Everybody only had 3.5 years warning, of course they waited until the bitter end to do something about it.

You guys might want to look who is part owner of the Opara browser.

Most of the "slow" on the internet is the native modems not your computer. When I hit a slow spot I usually run a speed test while wating for the page to load. My speed is almost always above 100 Mb/s so I know the problem is on the other end. Even using VPNs it rarely slows me down. The other thing that will slow a connection is ads loading one after the other. With the proper software or add-ons the slowdown can be eliminated.

Latest posts

Back