How do you like this Satanic STATUE........????

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
See, I have the opposite problem with driving vs. flying...

Oh, don't get me wrong, I actually Love flying ('cowl fires' or not ;) in fact, 4-5 yrs ago, I was 'Platinum Medallion' with Delta, there, I flew so much, but.. Now? Yah, it's just one CF after another, so I'd rather drive.. Longer / more arduous / pricey gas, etc, but.. Same time, plenty of time to 'solitary Think' / see the Country again, and even 'read' audio books, etc..

'Horses for courses', and all.. :)

jd

Oh, don't get me wrong, I actually Love flying ('cowl fires' or not ;) in fact, 4-5 yrs ago, I was 'Platinum Medallion' with Delta, there, I flew so much, but.. Now? Yah, it's just one CF after another, so I'd rather drive.. Longer / more arduous / pricey gas, etc, but.. Same time, plenty of time to 'solitary Think' / see the Country again, and even 'read' audio books, etc..

'Horses for courses', and all..

jd

Same. I love airplanes and being in them.

It's the cattle car experience of commercial flying I hate.

And I really can happily get in the zone behind the wheel, turn the right audiobook on, zone out, and cruise for 18 hours.

Because if we openly said what needed done, the feds and SWAT would be Waco-ing us.
Remember that? I watched them burn children alive with a flame-throwing tank that somehow never happened even though it was live on CNN.
It never happened, never mind we all saw it happen. what do you think some geek could do with some CGI software and deep fake watermarking?
they could edit bomb vests and swastikas on your kids as they were mowed down by UN peacekeepers.

Be aware kids, its likely not real if its on TV. just saying.

Latest posts

Back