How Long until Christmas?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I noticed I still have 2 rolls of wrapping paper in the spare bedroom standing in a corner that I have not put away from last Christmas.☹️ If we are so close, I'll just leave them so I'm ready😁. I have done some Christmas shopping already, clearance long undies for the hubby, shhhh, don't tell!!!!

I noticed I still have 2 rolls of wrapping paper in the spare bedroom standing in a corner that I have not put away from last Christmas.☹ If we are so close, I'll just leave them so I'm ready😁. I have done some Christmas shopping already, clearance long undies for the hubby, shhhh, don't tell!!!!
See, you are ahead of the game. Good job! I shop for Christmas gifts all year long so I too have a few (not too many though.)

I might! If you want my husband's long underwear or my elderly neighbor lady's styrofoam head wig holder!😁 What about you LadyLocust? Got Phideaux's gift yet, lol!
I usually warn folks when I offer a present with the preface of "It's just a me present. Don't get too excited." I like to tell people who can't not know what their gifts are (you know those folks) that they are getting a fuzzy toilet seat cover. So there we go. The list is complete: long-handles, styrofoam head, and toilet seat cover. What more could a guy ask for. 😂

I usually warn folks when I offer a present with the preface of "It's just a me present. Don't get too excited." I like to tell people who can't not know what their gifts are (you know those folks) that they are getting a fuzzy toilet seat cover. So there we go. The list is complete: long-handles, styrofoam head, and toilet seat cover. What more could a guy ask for. 😂
We can make him a gift basket😁

See, you are ahead of the game. Good job! I shop for Christmas gifts all year long so I too have a few (not too many though.)
I also shop and make Christmas all year.
Making shawls this year for 2 daughter in laws: one in black sequels, one in black with random black shiny beads.
Also making shawls for Veterans this year too.
Some with pockets (for lost remotes for the TV), puzzle books.

FB_IMG_1626479180027.jpg

Jim

As long as they don't start playing the Christmas music yet. There's a radio station here that goes to an all Christmas music format the week of Thanksgiving and plays it 24 hours a day through December. I've always liked hearing it at Christmas but they've just about ruined it for me.
😊

Jim

what a fun thread! i love christmas and christmas music! im starting my shopping early--im determined no matter what else happens this crazy year my grankids are getting good presents even if i have to ship them a month early.

heres one of my all time fav christmas videos. this guy is having fun

Back