How Long until Christmas?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Moving along
102 days

c80f3030ae86e3d1de912738ccdd1d66.gif

Jim

This is fun since I'm sure we won't have a white Christams but it is fun pretending.
I think every one of us has seen a kid opening that awesome present before:green man::
tenor-gif.50411

Few things in this world worth living for, but that's one. :thumbs:

Hey y'all.. double digits ..
99 days

Sorry I missed day 100 yesterday ...just wasn't thinking.
View attachment 50476

There's your snow @Meerkat .

Jim
Jim you must be wearing on me - I've been thinking about Christmas :) (More about past Christmases actually - reminiscing.)
Also, there is a positivity thread here. It's nice to read about good things happening - not necessarily pictures but kindness nonetheless.

A Christmas Memory: A dear friend of mine who is now watching from above, one year I think put up 4 Christmas trees in addition to other decor. Each one fit the place it was in - the basement (their TV room) had their old family ornaments (beautiful!) The living room had a Victorian styled one, the porch/balcony had an outdoor one with lights, bows and stars, and the one in the spare room had welcoming little "frilly" ornaments. Each one was just perfect. But more than that, the feeling of home and good cheer was more beautiful than any of those gorgeous trees.

Jim you must be wearing on me - I've been thinking about Christmas :) (More about past Christmases actually - reminiscing.)
Also, there is a positivity thread here. It's nice to read about good things happening - not necessarily pictures but kindness nonetheless.

A Christmas Memory: A dear friend of mine who is now watching from above, one year I think put up 4 Christmas trees in addition to other decor. Each one fit the place it was in - the basement (their TV room) had their old family ornaments (beautiful!) The living room had a Victorian styled one, the porch/balcony had an outdoor one with lights, bows and stars, and the one in the spare room had welcoming little "frilly" ornaments. Each one was just perfect. But more than that, the feeling of home and good cheer was more beautiful than any of those gorgeous trees.

One of the most beautiful trees I ever put up was in Dec.1987. My mother was passing with lung cancer and I was caring for her at home,and she ask me why I don't celebrate Chritmas,so I went out and got the best tree ,decorations and made it extra special for her to look at since her room was in the den next to living room. She smiled and said " it is beautiful" . She passed Jan. 5th,1988.

I'd like to see the snow again and always liked the time of year and music.Prople are nicer during the holidays.

Last edited:
You gotta wash those down with something like caustic soda or you can just give it to your neighbor that you don't like.
Naa, you just ain't ever had the good one!
I do agree though, 85% of the ones out there suck, really bad.

OhNo! Someone cut the fruitcake! Now someone will have to make another... ;)

We use to make about 8 every year for us and family.Lastime was about 4 or 5 years ago,

1600815403048.png

Latest posts

Back