How Long until Christmas?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Less than 100 days y'all...
:candycane:
:snowwindow:
FB_IMG_1631467610576.jpg

Jim

From what I've been hearing, if you don't have the presents for Christmas now, you might be making them in your shop, tens of thousands of containers parked off shore along the Pacific coast, not enough elves to get the presents out.

From what I've been hearing, if you don't have the presents for Christmas now, you might be making them in your shop, tens of thousands of containers parked off shore along the Pacific coast, not enough elves to get the presents out.
Yes we were just visiting our family in Seattle this weekend, my daughter in law is a Nintendo executive, says to get Christmas presents now, as all that they are worried about is not having anything in a timely manner.

we went to the Mini Cooper dealer - only one new car at the showroom, the rest, just a few used cars, nowhere near the inventory they usually have.

I have a good portion of my shopping done. I need to get some candy to dump in the kids & nieces boxes & figure out something for my dad. We don't do a lot in the way of gifts. It's mostly about getting together and eating too much, telling stories, taking bets on how much whipped cream Mom can eat etc. :heart:

And let's have an awesome Christmas, forget the "non-Christian" version!!

Here here, Pearl! I love it. Complete with the Christian Christmas carols that they refuse to play on the radio. I refuse to be politically correct with Christmas. :clapping: Merry Christmas to all.

I hope you don't run out of pictures before Christmas😊.
Was just thinking, I like all the seasons so don't want to rush that snow. Might have to throw in a few autumny pix to reflect where we are now rather than just the target 💕

Back