How to Clean Dentures With Vinegar

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no way I would soak mine in water , standing water from dentures breads bacteria , I use denture cleaner that kills bacteria every night and sometimes in the daytime with the 3 min. cleaner , if the SHTF I might use vinegar as a last resort .

no way I would soak mine in water , standing water from dentures breads bacteria , I use denture cleaner that kills bacteria every night and sometimes in the daytime with the 3 min. cleaner , if the SHTF I might use vinegar as a last resort .
I know I will have dentures one day because I am hardheaded and refuse to die when I am supposed to. :mad:
I'll be happy just if I don't have to floss the damthingsgaah.

Hey there! Cleaning dentures can be a challenge, but using vinegar is a great option! Vinegar is an effective natural cleaner that can help remove stains and bacteria from your dentures. By the way, have you considered dental implants as an alternative to dentures?
Yep. But I would still have to floss the dang things. :(

I have a custom bite block that I use nightly to keep my jaw forward to help reduce my sleep apnea. I use vinegar to clean it and other CPAP supplies that have contact with my humidifier water and vapour. I've been using vinegar for years. Whether using white or apple vinegar I find that a good rinse is required to avoid a flavour.

Latest posts

Back