How to download a YouTube video?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SouthCentralUS

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
Can someone tell me how to download a YouTube video?
There is a documentary I want to download and copy it to disk and send to everyone I know.
If you get a chance to spend an hour and 15 minutes, watch "Out of Shadows Official". It will blow the mind of someone who has not been studying the "conspiracies" for a few years. I was really impressed.

Here is the link to the video SC. I just watched it last night. It went into more than I was expecting. It's a long video, but could be broken up into segments.

To link a You tube video, just copy the web link, then click on the icon "Insert Link" and paste the web link.

Can someone tell me how to download a YouTube video?
There is a documentary I want to download and copy it to disk and send to everyone I know.
If you get a chance to spend an hour and 15 minutes, watch "Out of Shadows Official". It will blow the mind of someone who has not been studying the "conspiracies" for a few years. I was really impressed.

Very easy, right click, 'copy video URL. If you have a mouse,don't know about using keypad.

There are literally dozens of options out there. Just search "YouTube Downloader" in the extension/add-in "store" for your browser

Latest posts

Back