Howdy from Arizona

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

theheathen13

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
Hello my name is Heath, my wife and I have little less than 5 acres in a Arizona mountain range . We have a cabin that is approx. 100 years old that we are currently getting ready to be our permanent residents. Been reading post here for awhile and really enjoyed the content. This will be the first forum I have ever joined.

Welcome from the SE of Washington state.
This will likely be the last forum I ever join. The people are great for the most part and the few that aren't I just laugh at.

Hello my name is Heath, my wife and I have little less than 5 acres in a Arizona mountain range . We have a cabin that is approx. 100 years old that we are currently getting ready to be our permanent residents. Been reading post here for awhile and really enjoyed the content. This will be the first forum I have ever joined.
Welcome Heath. Jump right in.
Also due to your handle, have you ever read the book "Little Heathens?" It's a good read about growing up during the depression.

Welcome from Eastern Missouri. I grew up in your neck of the woods. Loved it, and still have family there. Good to have you with us.

Welcome from Alaska! You will fit in perfectly here.

Latest posts

Back