Howdy

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

calebj

Super Friend
Neighbor
Twenty-three year old man from Alabama. Looking to learn and be a part of a community of like-minded individuals.

Just a little bit about myself:
I'd consider myself a beginner on the subject of homestead and country living. I recently, with the help of Almighty God, purchased ten acres of undeveloped land and am in the process of settling it.

Hoping to make some friends here. Thanks.

Welcome ~ There is a ton of info here. If there is something in particular you are after, just plug it into the search and don't be afraid to revive an older thread. Sometimes members change and new ideas come along. We're really not to ornery, errr, well, um, cough cough, sputter ;)

Welcome from Alaska! I spent time in UCLA (upper corner of Lower Alabama), otherwise know as Fort Rucker/Dothan Alabama area. As I have learned there are only two types in Alabama. War Eagle or Roll Tide. Which are you? 😊

Welcome from Alaska! I spent time in UCLA (upper corner of Lower Alabama), otherwise know as Fort Rucker/Dothan Alabama area. As I have learned there are only two types in Alabama. War Eagle or Roll Tide. Which are you? 😊
Roll Tide!

Welcome from New York!

Latest posts

Back