Hugelkulture

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hahaha!
You need to put headstones up with names of what's growing. "Here lies the one who made my wife cry" for onions and for garlic, "here lies the one who smelled foul."
OMG, I believe I have some work to do in our raised beds... :)

Turkey dinner is better than roasted onions!

All according to who you ask. I like onions,hubby likes turkey. :)

In the interest of making the best i can I welcome the deer to rut in my orchard and turkey to nest in my orchard as resources I can exploit when needed. I suspect @UrbanHunter could feed a crew with a bow alone given a tree stand and the local fauna .

Ben

In the interest of making the best i can I welcome the deer to rut in my orchard and turkey to nest in my orchard as resources I can exploit when needed. I suspect @UrbanHunter could feed a crew with a bow alone given a tree stand and the local fauna .

Ben

Emtrapment. I was feeding what has become a flock of crows this morning and thinking,they will identify food with people and get blown away by my Yosimite Sam neighbors.:ghostly::) Several years ago one crow hung around the hens, now there are 4 crows who call for breakfast.

I just raked the hay off raised bed to warm up soil and get it ready for seed. Next will make some potash soon as the brush dries out some.

found an image from 2017 when The Priness loaded up a backpack plus full of garlic grown in the huegelcultures.
20170708_162413.jpg

Ben

Latest posts

Back