Hungry Hiker/Bug Out Meals ?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elkhound

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
this might be some simple and easy meals on the fly...will be posting more and some single vids of recipes.

She is very thorough with her recipes; including ingredients, cooking instructions, calorie content, and cost. I liked her tips on combining dry ingredients at home and making portion size packages that can easily be rehydrated on the trail.

Thanks for sharing.

She is very thorough with her recipes; including ingredients, cooking instructions, calorie content, and cost. I liked her tips on combining dry ingredients at home and making portion size packages that can easily be rehydrated on the trail.

Thanks for sharing.

one item she shown i had never seen before was the shaker cup or whatever you call them with the steel spring thingy in it for powders. i not used powders other than nido milk really. i find that interesting especially on longer r even short overnight trips where you might go extra light with only a day pack.

i might look into a few of these items to try for being outdoors and having something a bit more than a snack but not cooking or reconstituting freeze dried items,etc.

Latest posts

Back