I’m back!

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bluetick21

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
A few of y’all may have noticed I’ve been missing and not been interacting with everyone like normal.
I’ve been really busy with the 9-5 that has turned in to 12 hour shifts from being short handed and also around the house trying to get all my end of year chores done before winter and so Id have more time to spend this fall with the family. And a few of y’all knew we were expecting our fourth child (yea that’s right I said fourth) miss Oakley made her appearance on the 28th. I got mama and Oakley both home today and both are healthy as can be !
I still may not be as active on here but I will make it a point to visit more often!

I introduced the beautiful miss Oakley
E5A20F61-9E71-43CE-8B6D-6542C71B1393.jpeg

A few of y’all may have noticed I’ve been missing and not been interacting with everyone like normal.
I’ve been really busy with the 9-5 that has turned in to 12 hour shifts from being short handed and also around the house trying to get all my end of year chores done before winter and so Id have more time to spend this fall with the family. And a few of y’all knew we were expecting our fourth child (yea that’s right I said fourth) miss Oakley made her appearance on the 28th. I got mama and Oakley both home today and both are healthy as can be !
I still may not be as active on here but I will make it a point to visit more often!

I introduced the beautiful miss Oakley View attachment 95102
And all at once everyone "Awwwwwe!!!"
Well done Daddy. Congrats!

It's certainly understandable why you'd be pinched for time. Your new baby girl is absolutely adorable!!!

I don't think any of us would blame you for spending your precious time with your family. Although, it's nice to see you back. Clearly, all is going well:) Thanks for sharing your news.

Again thanks y’all!
2nd day home the other kids are adjusting well. The boys really don’t mind they just do their own thing haha
But my daughter (2yo) is helping with her little sis anyway she can.
Things are going great!

Latest posts

Back