I am taking the plunge!

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is the change they made

Screenshot_20201030-164012_Drive.jpg

The blue fish because nothing is distracting the beholder from the word SEAFOOD or from the artwork.
It's an "A" frame sign with 2 sides. He gets to pick 2 graphics.

Yeah going to be the same on both sides I could make them different though.
Well, the arrow needs to point in the opposite direction on one side :p.

The blue fish because nothing is distracting the beholder from the word SEAFOOD or from the artwork.
You are right. It's clean, simple and to the point. Now looking at the others they are too busy. People will be trying to figure out what they are seeing instead of turning the wheel.

I am in the midst of putting together some seasonings that I mix up and am working on the label design. These are the two choices that I have narrowed it down to. Let me know which one would catch your eye on the grocery shelf.

ss1st12.jpg

ss1st (1).jpg

Nutrition and ingredients are just place holders, not actual.

The black background causes the rest of the label to stand out more.
Not so sure about the Montana reference for seafood seasoning.
I agree but for a different reason. Down here, a red label is a warning of "Cajun Spicy" (or as normal people refer to it: 'Hot as fire!')
HairOnFire.gif

You have to build a tolerance to it, but it can make anything delicious.
What? You never had nutria before?
You just need the right spices ;).

Last edited:
Will it be similar to Old Bay seasoning?
I prefer the red label even if it isn't hot and spicy. It would have a little kick to it, wouldn't it? Your label for ingredients (which is not the nutrition label) reads: Paprika, Salt, Pepper, Oregano, Spices, Celery Salt, Peppers.
You are missing the comma after the first pepper. Is it white pepper or black pepper?
What kinds of peppers? Jalapeno?

Will it be similar to Old Bay seasoning?
I prefer the red label even if it isn't hot and spicy. It would have a little kick to it, wouldn't it? Your label for ingredients (which is not the nutrition label) reads: Paprika, Salt, Pepper, Oregano, Spices, Celery Salt, Peppers.
You are missing the comma after the first pepper. Is it white pepper or black pepper?
What kinds of peppers? Jalapeno?
Yes it is similar. The rest is an old indian secret taught to me by a chinaman in Yugoslavia

Lol, you don't have to be near the ocean to season seafood properly (or better).
I personally like my seafood done up with egg batter and crumbs or cornmeal, and fried in whatever oil is most likely to give you a heart attack. But I agree, good seasoning comes from unlikely places. The best mexican seasoning I've ever had came from Minnesota, so why not Montana for fish seasonings, right?😁

Latest posts

Back