I have Goats

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How many and what kind? Do you have them primarily for milk or meat or fun? I only have two pygmy does right now but we are considering breeding them this summer. We live in a small town on an acre deemed rural. We can keep them because they are deemed all purpose animals rather than livestock.

How many and what kind? Do you have them primarily for milk or meat or fun? I only have two pygmy does right now but we are considering breeding them this summer. We live in a small town on an acre deemed rural. We can keep them because they are deemed all purpose animals rather than livestock.
I have a reg Sannan buck less than one year old born polled and a female i bottle fed two yrs ago and a few pygmies and a coiuple wethers a lamancha and a toggenburg pets
judy

i have a few pygmys and a nigerian i bottle fed and a nigerian /pygmy cross and a few dairy goats mostly pets
Judy

i have a few pygmys and nigerian bottle fed and a pygmy /nigerian cross two yr old buck recently acquired and some dairy goats
Judy

Last edited:
I have a reg Sannan buck less than one year old born polled and a female i bottle fed two yrs ago and a few pygmies and a coiuple wethers a lamancha and a toggenburg pets
judy

That's a mixed bag you have there! I'd love to have some different types!

Our Christmas card this year!
reindeer.jpg

Latest posts

Back