I Need A Doctor To Get Over This Doctor

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Meerkat

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
I'm tired of shoping so what do I do? I already know better than to complain to one about the other' thats a good example of another bad idea'.:ghostly:
I don't know how many more of their mistakes I can take.:devil: devil or angel never know.
But I haven't had any blood work in a couple years except from the 'stent factory and they aren't being very helpful,must have been something I said.:dunno:

Any way last heart doctor I went to I suggested he taake a rest and he agreed so he is no longer availaber.He had 4 people die on him in one week. He was nice but over worked.

Most can't take any kind of creative criticism at all! So like I advised an ER doc to [ anothe bad idea] do I just use youtube for my medical care for now,but can't get blood work from youtube and lab won't take it without dr.s order.Peopel are edgey now as it is.

I live in Oregon where we have a few extra options. My chiropractor can order blood work for me (with MD's it's a fight to get the ones that tell me how I'm doing on lifestyle and nutrition). I also found a naturopath who is way more open to new ideas or info she does not have and it's made a huge difference. She has also learned from me. My last visit to an MD, I left with BP thru the roof and vowed to never go back!

Glad naturopath and nutrition working out for you,guess time will tell if its not for me. I will go to get BP med duretic but sometimes I don't have good luck with the medical field.Othertimes they have saved my life. If not for them I'd died at child birth.Someody had to get them kids out.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back