I need the help of someone who knows physics!

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Magus

The Shaman of suburbia.
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
Particles of opposite charge attract right? OK, how do I charge a plate with a negative charge and a pair of boots with a positive charge and not cook my feet? Help me figure this out, its artificial gravity for a space ship. If we get rich, we'll split.

You're talking about mag boots. Ever see The Expanse? Watch it for ideas - it's probably one of the most realistic sci-fi series out there. At least the first couple seasons were.

Its kinda like when you drop a piece of hot buttered toast it always lands on the buttered side down.
Now you drop a cat it always lands on its feet.
Still with me?
You can certainly feel free to try this experiment in the safety of your own home. Spread some hot butter on the back of a cat then drop it and it should just float about an inch above the floor because of the opposite opposing forces.

Are you looking for a concept something like this?
1694612978748.png

Nah. I had "visitors" again and kind of asked a simple question about how they did the gravity in the ship. she got to tell me a bit before the captain hissed at her. Apparently, their suits are charged with positive ions from a "Walkman-looking thing" while the floors are charged with negative ions and kept just out of phase as in one is on while the other is off. If somebody can help me make the concept work, I'll split it with you.

But they also said gravity is a vibration, not a force. as a vibration it can be jammed. Any ideas other than I might have accidentally doubled my meds?

Another watch list. Hi-ho.

The answer is simple, but the solution is complicated.
If you listen to scientists, they will tell you that according to their calculations, more than half of the 'matter' in the universe is 'missing'.
Antimatter has negative-gravity and pushes against everything, the opposite of 'regular' matter, so it spreads out in space and does not clump up to form stars.
How does the alien flying saucer magically float over the earth?
They figured this out and went thru space harvesting antimatter and compressing it into a tank.
If your saucer weighs 100-tons, and it has a tank of antimatter that 'weighs' -100 tons, it is not affected by gravity and can 'float'. :thumbs:

If you listen to scientists, they will tell you that according to their calculations, more than half of the 'matter' in the universe is 'missing'
Dark matter and anti-matter are not the same thing. :)
Light matter=+ charge.
Dark Matter =N charge.
Anti-matter=- charge.

I wonder how long it will be before we get a working gravity well engine?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back