I thought I had already said hi

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SonofLiberty

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
Guess not, so Hi there. Some of you may know me from other forums. Except for when I was married, I have never lived anywhere for longer than 2 years. I love traveling. I support myself by repairing RVs, golf carts, and other vehicles for fellow travelers. I was in the USN as an EM3 for 4 years. I enjoyed it, and in retrospect wish I had stayed in for 20. I am divorced with 2 kids in college. I am currently actively looking for my own dirt and hope to find it soon.

Greetings from Alaska! Another great new member! I look forward to your posts!

I was in Orlando, then in Pensacola, now I am temporarily in Virginia helping my family deal with health issues. Indian Rocks beach was my favorite getaway spot over there.

From Sarasota area, now in MS. Much smaller town feel now.

So glad you're here SonofLiberty! Here's hoping you find the very best patch o' dirt to call home! Did you get a chance to look over that website that I told you about last week (city-data.com)?

It sure opened my eyes about a few places!

Speaking of places, I know you will like it here! Hang up yer hat, grab a chair and sit a spell with us!

Latest posts

Back