I thought this forum shut down?!!

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been sent to the wrong place a time or three lately. I don't remember whether this site was involved in that or not. I just write it off to computer glitches.

make sure you have the CORRECT address and then bookmark it. You shouldn't be sent to anywhere else

make sure you have the CORRECT address and then bookmark it. You shouldn't be sent to anywhere else
I use bookmarks. They don't always work. The site gets worked on, the site gets attacked, the stars fall out of alignment, five minutes or five days later everything works fine again.

I was getting here with "homestead.org" then the forum link went away. I wrote to the contact on that page, and they wrote back that the forum was shut down due to financial issues. This was quite a while back. so.... I just started going to the 'other forum' in which I was directed to.

I was getting here with "homestead.org" then the forum link went away. I wrote to the contact on that page, and they wrote back that the forum was shut down due to financial issues. This was quite a while back. so.... I just started going to the 'other forum' in which I was directed to.

Must have been a hacker? Don't know?

Gray man is the ability to blend in and not be noticed,to move about and people not see anything or remember any thing out of ordinary about...Who? There are quite a few articles in preparation publications and on sites about this subject.

Latest posts

Back