I'm back again.

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I buy thick cut pork bacon. I have never seen or heard of beef bacon. I didn't know it was even made.

Yes it has always been around and almost as plentiful as the pork back in the day, but as years gone by it has gotten less and less available.
Last time we saw it in the store it was twice as much as pork and for only 1/4 pound at that so actually 4 times the price. No way will we pay that for a bite of bacon.

Welcome back! :)

Howdy, I consider it a good day when my computer operates fairly good and I can get here.

Sorry Terri. I like lots of pepper on many things. Bacon is one of them.
We had stroghanoff for supper tonight and had jarred pepper rings with it. I've found recently they are good with eggs as well.
Just finished discussing growing a bunch of peppers to jar up both sweet and hot next summer. We eat them with many dishes as a side.
Lots of people don't do peppers, but I'd be almost as lost as not using onions.

Sorry Terri. I like lots of pepper on many things. Bacon is one of them.
We had stroghanoff for supper tonight and had jarred pepper rings with it. I've found recently they are good with eggs as well.
Just finished discussing growing a bunch of peppers to jar up both sweet and hot next summer. We eat them with many dishes as a side.
Lots of people don't do peppers, but I'd be almost as lost as not using onions.

No peppers, well just have to stick to our Bio bacon..:D

Back