In Loving Memory of Crosby

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Weedygarden

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
Crosby loved the grass.jpg
Crosby's face.jpg

I spent the weekend with our dear dog, at the animal hospital, getting tests, results and information, before daughter and I made the gut wrenching decision to have her put down. She had many health issues and we loved her as best we could. She is why I have been going to dog parks and spending hours a day there. After a neurological examination, the results were that her situation was serious, and fentanyl was not touching her pain. She was put down around 8 p.m, Sunday evening. We are devastated. She gave us so much love and joy. She was very good for me, to keep me going, walking her, going to dog parks for hours a day, to give her the best short life she could have. She was loved by all who knew her, even as she worked everyone who might have a treat. She was loving, gentle, strong, and pure joy. We have many photos and stories about her cute ways. She loved running, chasing and being chased. My daughter's heart is broken, as is mine, and our eyes will be red for a while. Surely, she is chasing rabbits, squirrels and kitty cats, and eating as many treats as she can get.

In memory of Crosby, November 8, 2015 - October 20, 2019.

View attachment 27263 View attachment 27264

I spent the weekend with our dear dog, at the animal hospital, getting tests, results and information, before daughter and I made the gut wrenching decision to have her put down. She had many health issues and we loved her as best we could. She is why I have been going to dog parks and spending hours a day there. After a neurological examination, the results were that her situation was serious, and fentanyl was not touching her pain. She was put down around 8 p.m, Sunday evening. We are devastated. She gave us so much love and joy. She was very good for me, to keep me going, walking her, going to dog parks for hours a day, to give her the best short life she could have. She was loved by all who knew her, even as she worked everyone who might have a treat. She was loving, gentle, strong, and pure joy. We have many photos and stories about her cute ways. She loved running, chasing and being chased. My daughter's heart is broken, as is mine, and our eyes will be red for a while. Surely, she is chasing rabbits, squirrels and kitty cats, and eating as many treats as she can get.

In memory of Crosby, November 8, 2015 - October 20, 2019.

Weedy sweety I'm so sorry you and the daughter lost your little dogie. .:huggs:
,We lost our Alice Oct 1st of last year. It is very hard. I hope in time you will be able to just remember the joy more often than the loss.

Latest posts

Back