In trouble AGAIN

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frodo

Walk with God, You will never be lost
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
right here right now maybe later over there
I spilled my coffee this morning and got put on lock down
LET MY PEOPLE GOOOOOOOO!!!!!

007.JPG
:cop::waiting::coffee:

I lost my kitchen privileges' Evidently I am to clumsy to be allowed around glass wear

Which is actually ok with me. See. about 30 years ago. i put a brand new very expensive white sweater in the washer with a new pair of jeans then nuked them in the dryer. I have been banned from the laundry room ever since, it only cost me a new sweater I mean. I had to replace sweater . lol

Decades ago, my DW and I reached an agreement. She does her laundry, I do mine. I don't have to to worry about doing her unmentionables incorrectly, she doesn't have to worry about drill bits and such poking holes in her stuff :)

I lost my kitchen privileges' Evidently I am to clumsy to be allowed around glass wear

Which is actually ok with me. See. about 30 years ago. i put a brand new very expensive white sweater in the washer with a new pair of jeans then nuked them in the dryer. I have been banned from the laundry room ever since, it only cost me a new sweater I mean. I had to replace sweater . lol
The Princess will not let me touch her washer and dryer ... unless they are broken.

Ben

Latest posts

Back