Inspiring Movies

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Meerkat

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
We watched a movie last night on YouTube. It was an amazing true story ' especially for seniors'. So many coincidense's.
You do NOT have to be religious for this movie to be very interesting. Be sure and watch it on on the HDVideoPro channel or whatever it is called.

A Time For Heaven

Last edited:
We all enjoy things going on here we really have absolutely positively no control over so I thought we could think on the things we do have control over now and then.
One thing is for sure none of us will live forever. So here is a nurse whos job was to care for ding "Hospice I guess' . It is also not really religious just more or less spiritual.

'Nurse shares 30 years of spiritual expereance with death and dying.'
watch on ' sunfellow'.

One that we really liked , an old Jimmy Stewart movie, that said so much about family strength, and how the civil war must have affected so many families.

Shenandoah

Jim

I liked Stewart alot. he did play in some inspirational movies. The Rare Breed ,Mr Smith Goes to Washington,etc,. Of course 'Its A Wonderful Life".

Latest posts

Back