Interesting question about atom bomb testing pictures.

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Woody

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
I had never really thought about it, but how did they get those pictures? Looking at the aspect of where the camera is, they were either close or had a very tall tower with a terrific zoom on it. They must have been miles away to not get any of the blast effects. Perhaps the camera got the blast effect after the video was taken, as in a few seconds after? Is there anyone with thoughts on how they got these pictures?

https://gab.com/system/media_attachments/files/144/242/548/playable/c6fa1af12f593abf.mp4

1690886082162.png
1690886090974.png

I understand back during the Cuba missile crisis a pack of cigarettes could be laying on the ground and a American satellite camera could tell what brand of cigarettes it was.

I'm with Cascadian and zoomzoom on this. High resolution camera several miles away behind a harden structure.

If you ask my opinion, none of the foundations even moved during these events, only wood or metal structures mounted to the slab. I would think that if a camera was mounted directly on a slab, with maybe a blast shield towards the true point of impact of the explosion, I don't think that camera would budge.

Latest posts

Back