Intro for Skip. Male, well past 65. Retired USAF. Live in San antonio area. Looking for BOLout of state. Interested in learning more about prepping

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SKIP

Friend
Neighbor
Male. Well.paST 65. Retired USAF. Wide experience. Interested in learning more about prepping & improving my preps. Looking for bol outside Texas. Currently San Antonio, TX area. Keep current AED/CPR first aid card. Love to Chat on these topics, get your thoughts.

howdy from CO. i hope you find what you are looking for.

if your a praying man, ask the good Lord where He wants to put ya , He will make a way for you and a home. God might not often be early but He is never late

this is a good place, dive right in

Welcome from Alaska. Retired army here who spent a little bit of time in San Antonio at Fort Sam! Love the hill country, the brisket and the peaches of your AO! For some strange reason, about 1/3 of my army bud retired within 100 miles of San Antonio.

Bienveneetoes, from Northern Lost Angeles.. o_O And, if yer lookin for a 'BOL out of State', well.. You got any Land, at All, in TX? We've got a decent little chunk of 'BOL' waaay up in NorCal, nicely Wooded, and Very remote... Wanna Trade? 😬

Jus kiddin, but Not kiddin that the Gent Above me ^ does have a Spectacular BOL that is, uh.. just a bit 'Out of State' from San Antonio, and I believe he still may be lookin to Sell that Land.. :cool: You might wanna give him a hollar.. 👍

jd

Welcome from north of the border, well at least some of it, still south of the alaska crew. you should find most of the info you want, good discussion, and the odd squabble, but every family needs the odd squabble

Hello and welcome from S.W. Oregon, old farts are allowed here, they let me stay and I just turned 79. I got out of the Air Force in October of 1965, one week later they extended service time due to Viet Nam. This is the best forum I've been on, good people and great information. I'm one of a number of people here that have solar systems that are off grid or emergency backup systems.

Latest posts

Back