Invermectin

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Weedygarden

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
I was on a live stream on preparedness recently and people were talking about where to get Invermectin.
I don't think we have ever had a discussion about it here. I don't know enough about it, but thought maybe some of you could fill the rest of us in. It is an animal de-wormer for God's sake. I did here a discussion where someone had COVID and "thankfully" had Invermectin, because she was a nurse.

You can buy it on Amazon in a cream or a tablet form. But how much to take and how long?

https://www.uclahealth.org/news/wha...ntially a very,things like seizure and coma.”
"In laboratory studies, ivermectin has been shown to kill the virus that causes COVID-19, Dr. Uslan says. In theory, the drug works to interfere with how the virus gets into cells.

“There is some scientific rationale for why it would be a good medication for treating viral infections like COVID-19,” he says.

Studies of its use in people with COVID-19, however, have not yielded any meaningful results, Dr. Uslan says. Ongoing scientific studies, including one at the University of Oxford, are exploring whether ivermectin is effective as a treatment for COVID-19.

What causes the fervor around unproven remedies for COVID — such as ivermectin now and hydroxychloroquine earlier — is a profound desire for a way to treat or cure this devastating virus, Dr. Uslan says."

Ivermectin is very safe. You are asking how often to take it so assuming you have a specific incindent? There are different protocals.
Ivermectin, not Invermectin, is a de-wormer and used in many 3rd world countries on a regular basis to keep them healthy so there is no (significant) harm from taking it. (I say significant because I think it is safe but I don't know the possible side effects or reactions, which I believe would be minimal) The ones we get are meant for a horse and supposedly taste like apple so the horse will eat it. Maybe that kind will taste a bit better, but we haven't personally tried it yet. The dosage on the container is meant for a horse that would probably weigh about 1200 pounds so if you divide that by 6, or maybe even 7 if you are light enough, you would get the proper dosage for your body weight. The girls give a tiny bit to our chickens occasionally and none of them have kicked over from the stuff.
Don't listen to the political experts or the media that re-spews the agenda BS, it is safe if used within reason.

I have taken Ivermectin and it is safe. I got it over the counter from RX Compound Pharmacy in Columbia, TN via phone call. Yes, they sell it out of state. Their phone number is 931-388-3999. The pharmacy cannot sell it as a cure so order it as a maintenance drug.

A buddy of mine has a friend who was very sick with the Covid (Government Virus) and he gave some to him. He was better in 24 hours.

A doctor I know saved a lady's life with it and ended up getting fired so he opened up his own office and is doing great.

Not just in third world countries, I know many an amish person who were raised on it. And their animals, too. I have some apple flavored paste kind. Got it at the feed store. Can also get my amoxicillian and azithromycin capsules there. The locals do that, too.
Our local feed store pulled the amoxicillian and azithromycin capsules,

Ivermectin was NOT developed to be just a dewormer. It was developed for humans first. It was used to treat people who had river blindness from parasites in the river water they used and lived by the river in another country.

Then it was tested and used for animals.

It DOES cure the so called "covid".It saved my life.

Don't listen to the medical "experts" who have been blackmailed into to denying it works and is just a dewormer.. They're being blackmailed with their medical licenses

Educate yourself people before you swallow what medical "professionals" tell you now. they're all suspect now after thsi fiasco of the last 3 years.

Latest posts

Back