Investing "OUTSIDE" the box for SAFE profits.

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh... and if you had grabbed some Exxon stock when it was at $98, it is at $118 today (a cool 20% increase😀) even though the stockmarket is down today more than 500 points :oops:.
It's a good thing I don't give 'investment advice' because I would be serving 'big-time' in prison today:rolleyes:.

While nobody has been watching, the DOW has slid into 37K territory, down slightly from 39K :oops:.
I didn't want this to pollute the PM thread but I mentioned that the recent rise in PM prices may forecast a coming recession.
I have been waiting for years for the "On Sale" sign for stocks to light up.
...Hopefully I am wrong.

While nobody has been watching, the DOW has slid into 37K territory, down slightly from 39K :oops:.
I didn't want this to pollute the PM thread but I mentioned that the recent rise in PM prices may forecast a coming recession.
...Hopefully I am wrong.
I was just listening to more along these lines this morning. There is so much evidence; however, media is doing a great job of keeping the masses ignorant. Hey look who's on American Idol :rolleyes:

OT: Was thinking, I pick up yard tools (shovels, forks etc) whenever I see them cheap at yardsales.

I was just listening to more along these lines this morning. There is so much evidence; however, media is doing a great job of keeping the masses ignorant. Hey look who's on American Idol :rolleyes:

OT: Was thinking, I pick up yard tools (shovels, forks etc) whenever I see them cheap at yardsales.
That is exactly on topic with the thread title.
When things get kicked to the curb, that is the perfect time to "invest" :thumbs:.

Last edited:
...Hopefully I am wrong.
I moved some stuff around in ny 401 at the end of Q1. I've got a spread sheet set up with my 10 and 20% drop points to let me know where to start shifting back, maybe

Latest posts

Back