It all started about (2) years ago...

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Outlier

Super Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
It all started about two years ago, and now it won't stop. I almost hate to go to the mailbox because i KNOW there will be another letter in there. The letters keep coming and coming and there is NOTHING I can do to make them STOP. The letters do not even all come from the same people. Some of the letters are from Haystack Land Company, some from WES Investment Group, from Lily Land and Wire Road Properties, LLC: Sunny Acres and Vacant Land USA, LLC. Royal Investment Properties and Cash Deals for Land LLC. They are all offering to pay CASH for my rural land (just not very much cash). I never got letters like this until the county put the property records on the internet. I put all the letters into a file. It is now a very big file. Some day all that paper might come in handy for starting a fire in a stove.
DSC00356.JPG

It all started about two years ago, and now it won't stop. I almost hate to go to the mailbox because i KNOW there will be another letter in there. The letters keep coming and coming and there is NOTHING I can do to make them STOP. The letters do not even all come from the same people. Some of the letters are from Haystack Land Company, some from WES Investment Group, from Lily Land and Wire Road Properties, LLC: Sunny Acres and Vacant Land USA, LLC. Royal Investment Properties and Cash Deals for Land LLC. They are all offering to pay CASH for my rural land (just not very much cash). I never got letters like this until the county put the property records on the internet. I put all the letters into a file. It is now a very big file. Some day all that paper might come in handy for starting a fire in a stove.View attachment 77555
Most counties have a statement that in order to access, info won't be used for solicitation. Perhaps if you contacted them???? Or turn them into the police for harassment or BBB (if your co. does have such disclosure.)

I never thought to save these in a file. Mine always go in the circular file, aka, trash. I've been getting these kinds of fliers, letters, and requests for years. I've had people walk up to my front door and leave them. I've had people call me and ask if they can buy my home. When these people send me second and third requests, being a little more forceful, it isn't pretty for them. "This is the second request I've sent you. Please respond." Oh, really? A few years ago, a woman I know had someone call and tell her they wanted to buy her home. She was shocked and I suggested she offer it for a few million dollars. Then my phone rang and I had a similar request. Since I had heard of friends phone call, I was ready and said, sure, you can buy my home for $5 million. Sputter, sputter, well, they didn't think my home was worth that much. I told them I did.

. She was shocked and I suggested she offer it for a few million dollars. Then my phone rang and I had a similar request. Since I had heard of friends phone call, I was ready and said, sure, you can buy my home for $5 million. Sputter, sputter, well, they didn't think my home was worth that much. I told them I did.
Nobody wants to buy our house. :(
Boo, hoo, hoo!
Just because it has been flooded twice in the past years, that is no reason for discrimination.:mad:

We sold our farm, but kept the mineral rights. We get tons of mail solicitations offering to buy those rights. Had we wanted to get rid of them, we would have sold them with the property. You'd think all those solicitors would understand that simple and easy to comprehend fact.

They don't know. Your address was bought and used to send out a computer generated mass mailing trying to hook a fool.

I throw my junk mail into the trash unopened. Doesn't bother me one bit how unsolicited mail senders want to waste their money. Does help keep the USPS in business for a little longer.

Latest posts

Back