It is what it is.

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Magus

The Shaman of suburbia.
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
I wrote this because of something I THINK happened. I don't do coincidences or wear tinfoil hats and fariday cage helmets either.
was it real? Am I nuts? well yes, card carrying in fact, but still.... anyway enjoy it, its short and squeaky clean.

Attachments

• Visitors from beyond the campfire.pdf
    1 MB · Views: 179
I wrote this because of something I THINK happened. I don't do coincidences or wear tinfoil hats and fariday cage helmets either.
was it real? Am I nuts? well yes, card carrying in fact, but still.... anyway enjoy it, its short and squeaky clean.
Haven't read it yet, but will. I need to be more awake than I am right now.

Thanks! I do enjoy your stories.

38 views, 3 replies. was it that bad?
If you thought it stinks, let me know why please. :)

I don't know if it was a dream or a reality... I don't see that it makes any difference.
When it happens again ask if they remember Pa Ul'l. (Paw OOL L) Go in Trust and Respect as always... \ || /

A good story, maybe a nice dream, but a better story.

I don't know if it was a dream or a reality... I don't see that it makes any difference.
When it happens again ask if they remember Pa Ul'l. (Paw OOL L) Go in Trust and Respect as always... \ || /

A good story, maybe a nice dream, but a better story.
Pha'Uhl? that sounds actually familiar! I think I heard one of the big ones say it.

Back