Jokes and Humor

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't worry, millions of mosquitoes hate it also... as a kid... before fishing in the swamp the other kids and I would get covered with it by dad or whoever... Mosquitoes wouldn't get within 100yrds of us... :D

The first mosquito repellent!
Now that makes scents.:)

Youngest daughter and I make our own. She just made a batch last weekend because she was starting a cold. We use grape seed oil, melt down beeswax and then add essential oils. Eucalyptus is one of them.
Probably will work great:great:
Eucalyptus. I can walk thru the mall with the Mrs, 10-feet from the storefronts, and point out which ones have Eucalyptus plants inside them.
I tell her it's easy, they just slap me in the face:eek:.

74645231_547006946083671_6806908448395376947_n.jpg

Don't think that'll work with your wife, Sentry. You have a lot of them.

My wife and I have a special agreement. I don't comment on hair cuts/color/styling, pedicures, manicures, makeup, massages, facials, clothing, etc. and she doesn't concern herself with guns, ammo, and accessories. As long as we each stay within our spending budgets. Of course her spending budget is about 2.5x what mine is, but then again she makes about 2.5x more money than I do.

:sarcasm: Until we figure out how to feed on dirt as the plants do we have to kill to eat. The animals that we eat also feed on the vegetation growing free so, are we defending the plants when we kill a deer for food?
We have to kill to feed ourselves, that is a fact, so when we do kill we should do so with the proper respect and give credit to our food for giving us life. :Thankyou:

https://babylonbee.com/news/supreme-court-allows-obese-people-to-sue-utensil-manufacturer

Supreme Court Allows Victims Of Heart Disease, Obesity To Sue Utensil Manufacturer
November 15th, 2019
article-5122-3.jpg

WASHINGTON, D.C.—Acme Forks & Knives was trying to block a lawsuit brought against them by the obese community. The lawsuit suggested that the company's utensils were deadly tools that caused people to become overweight.

The Supreme Court has blocked the company's attempt to block the lawsuit, paving the way for victims of heart disease and other diet-related ailments to sue Acme.

"Finally---the big forks and knives lobby will be held accountable for contributing to heart disease and obesity, the leading causes of death among American adults," said a spokesperson for the oppressed obese community. "No human action leads to these deaths. It is entirely on the sentient utensils used to carry out the mass eating events."

"Blood is on their hands!" protesters cried. "Fight the corporate fork and knife lobby!"

Lawyers for the plaintiffs in these lawsuits have presented evidence that Acme Forks & Knives have marketed their utensils to the obese, specifically encouraging them to shovel a bunch of food in their mouths. They also said it was dangerous and irresponsible for the company to market a "fully automatic assault spork" that can shove "300 rounds of chili" into your face in under 10 seconds.

"Nobody needs that kind of forkpower," said one lawyer. "We will get justice for the obvious cause of this epidemic of deaths: the guys who make the utensils."

Latest posts

Back